Here you will find helpful information about Heat Recovery and Ventilation from
general advice and information manuals and product Videos. Select the category
that you would like to see resources for.
MVHR Installation Service
MVHR Installation Service
We know that not everyone has the time or even wish to install one of our easy to install heat recovery systems (MVHR) and we can help by providing a trained and approved installer in your area.
We have a network of over 40 time served and trained installers throughout the UK and ROI and can cover almost any location from the Orkney Isle to Falmouth or Portrush to Cork.
You can also either go directly with most of the installers allowing you to negotiate the cost or have the installer work through us.
The normal process of gaining an installation cost is:
- Send plans to us for to supply an estimate of materials and basic location plan
- We ask several installers in your area for a guide cost of installation
- When your build is approaching 1st fix stage the appointed installer will carry out a site visit
- Final specification, costs and materials will be confirmed
- Terms will be finalised, and goods shipped out to site for installation
As our unique systems are so easy to install by any competent person it is now common for other trades already working on the project to install the system to a high standard (ie. Plumbers and Electricians) This not only provides a price competitive option but as you already know the contactor there is a good awareness of quality and trust.
We will of course supply full technical support and all required information to the person installing the system.
What we provide with each system:
- A detailed Floor Plan – floor plan will have the approximate locations and dimensions of pipe, you may have to alter the design to suit specific requirements of the building
- A list of Supplied Ducting – please check this list before you sign the delivery docket for any damaged or missing items. The amount of ducting that is provided is calculated from the received plans, if more ducting is required this would be at an additional cost
- Technical Support – do not hesitate to contact us on 028 28 275 150 from 8am-5pm Monday to Friday if you have any questions
- Installation Manual – we will provide an installation manual for your chosen ducting and heat recovery unit
- Airflow Rates – we will provide air flow rates for all the air valves to help commission the system
As part of the 2010 revision of the Building Regulations for England and Wales or the Technical Handbook Section 3.14 in Scotland, it became necessary for domestic ventilation to be “notifiable work” as part of Approved Document Part F. This means that all MVHR installation work must now be commissioned at the end of installation by a suitably competent person.
Although it is possible for you to commission the system by completing a short training course and hiring an air meter (anemometer) we would recommend that you use one of our installers to complete the system for you.
If you require installation you can fill in our quick contact installation form online.
Alternatively, you can contact us via phone on 028 28 275 150 to speak to our technical team who will be happy to answer any installation questions and provide you with an installer in your location. Or you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on installation services.
Common Heat Pump FAQs and Answers
Heat Pump Training
Panasonic & Home Automation
Domestic MVHR (Heat Recovery)
- Heat Recovery Benefits
- Heat Recovery FAQ
- MVHR Units
- DIY Heat Recovery Kits
- Ventilation Design Service
- BPC Ventilation - Ducting Kits
- Ducting Solutions
- Sales and Installation
- Our Products
- MVHR Installation Service
- MVHR Control and Sensors
- Product and Installation Training
- Passive House
- Trade Discount
Commercial MVHR(Heat Recovery)
MEV Mechanical Extract
Mechanical Extract Ventilation (MEV) Catalogues
PIV Positive Ventilation
CVS Central Vacuum
Ventilation Cooling & Heating
Distributors for the worlds leading ventilation manufacturers
We are distributors and stockists of the leading ventilation products