HeatPex 10 Point 75mm Distribution Box with Sealing Caps (requires additional fittings)
The HEATPEX ARIA distribution box is connected to the recuperator and is used to divide the supply air into rooms or collect used air from the rooms. It is made of high-quality, pollution-resistant plastic.
1 distribution box will allow the connection of up to 10 75 mm pipes and the main central or side approach. The installation requires the use of two sets of boxes – for supply air and for exhaust air.
- Modular construction enabling expansion with additional distribution boxes
- 10 slots in the basic configuration
- Possibility to connect the main central or side connection
- Possibility of expansion by connecting other boxes with the use of horizontal and vertical connectors
- Length - 498mm
- Width - 360mm
- Height - 106mm
The distribution box includes the following components :
- Body with 4 connection nozzles – 1 piece
- 3x75 module with elliptical seat gasket – 2 pieces
- Cover with a gasket – 2 pieces
- Mounting ring for the pipe – 10 pieces
- End cap with gasket – 10 pieces
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight