Caladair Diablo Twin Smoke Exhaust Inline Unit
Caladair Diablo Twin Smoke Exhaust Inline Unit is a smoke extraction unit with back up fan.
The Diablo unit range is designed to extract contaminated air from buildings such as professional kitchens, industrial premises and carparks.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Extracts contaminated air from industrial applications
- Meets legal requirements from the extraction of hot gases and smoke in the event of a fire
- CE certificate for smoke and heat extractor fans in compliance with standard NF EN 12101-3
- Made up of 2 motorised fan units
- Provides flow rates between 300 and 35000 m3/h
- Padlockable switch mounted and wired
- Optional integration of a condensation drain
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
Model Length (mm) Width (mm) Height (mm) Motor Options 280 620 560 750 B4 / A6 315 620 560 760 B4 / A6 355 620 560 790 B4 / A6 400 620 560 850 B4 / A6 450 811 751 1030 D4 / B6 500 811 751 1110 F4 / B6 560 811 751 1180 G4 / D6 630 1101 1021 1430 F6 710 1101 1021 1490 G6 800 1101 2021 1620 I6
Separate or combined, these factory-fitted configurations are F400-120 / NF EN12101-3 approved by the CSTB. Only the VFT speed controller (three-phase input/output) is compatible with this certification in comfort/smoke extraction applications.
Diablo Twin units are equipped with a B3 motor, protection IP 55 class F - 230V, 50Hz Single-phase motor with permanent condenser.
- 1 speed 230/400V 50 Hz three-phase motor.
- 2-speed, 400V 50Hz three-phase motor, Dahlander winding (4/8 and 6/12P), independent windings (4/6 and 6/8P).
The Diablo Twin unit has an aluminium supporting frame which is reinforced by a galvanised chassis.
The 10/10 RAL7035 pre-lacquered galvanised metal sheet panels are removable and interchangeable. Each model features a set of feet for fixing to the floor.
There is a motor fan support that is constructed of a galvanised steel plate straightened by raised edges.
The Diablo range can be installed in any position and is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation.
The side panels are pre-lacquered RAL7035 galvanised metal and are interchangeable which enables the unit to be connected in numerous configurations.
- In line
- Intake on the left and discharge at 90° to the right and/or left
- Intake above outlet to the left and/or right, etc.
Options and Accessories
There are range of options and accessories for Diablo Twin units that include:
- Differential pressure switch
- Speed controller
- 2-speed single-phase unit
- Replay unit
- Self-regulating constant pressure unit
- 2-speed control box
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Caladair Diablo Twin Smoke Exhaust Inline Unit Flow Rates
- Download Documentation
Heat RecoveryCaladair Diablo Product Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight