Zehnder Caladair Diablo Twin Smoke Exhaust Inline Unit
Caladair Diablo Twin Smoke Exhaust Inline Unit is a smoke extraction unit with back up fan.
The Diablo unit range is designed to extract contaminated air from buildings such as professional kitchens, industrial premises and carparks.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Extracts contaminated air from industrial applications
- Meets legal requirements from the extraction of hot gases and smoke in the event of a fire
- CE certificate for smoke and heat extractor fans in compliance with standard NF EN 12101-3
- Made up of 2 motorised fan units
- Provides flow rates between 300 and 35000 m3/h
- Padlockable switch mounted and wired
- Optional integration of a condensation drain
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
|Model||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Motor Options|
|280||620||560||750||B4 / A6|
|315||620||560||760||B4 / A6|
|355||620||560||790||B4 / A6|
|400||620||560||850||B4 / A6|
|450||811||751||1030||D4 / B6|
|500||811||751||1110||F4 / B6|
|560||811||751||1180||G4 / D6|
Separate or combined, these factory-fitted configurations are F400-120 / NF EN12101-3 approved by the CSTB. Only the VFT speed controller (three-phase input/output) is compatible with this certification in comfort/smoke extraction applications.
Diablo Twin units are equipped with a B3 motor, protection IP 55 class F - 230V, 50Hz Single-phase motor with permanent condenser.
- 1 speed 230/400V 50 Hz three-phase motor.
- 2-speed, 400V 50Hz three-phase motor, Dahlander winding (4/8 and 6/12P), independent windings (4/6 and 6/8P).
The Diablo Twin unit has an aluminium supporting frame which is reinforced by a galvanised chassis.
The 10/10 RAL7035 pre-lacquered galvanised metal sheet panels are removable and interchangeable. Each model features a set of feet for fixing to the floor.
There is a motor fan support that is constructed of a galvanised steel plate straightened by raised edges.
The Diablo range can be installed in any position and is suitable for indoor or outdoor installation.
The side panels are pre-lacquered RAL7035 galvanised metal and are interchangeable which enables the unit to be connected in numerous configurations.
- In line
- Intake on the left and discharge at 90° to the right and/or left
- Intake above outlet to the left and/or right, etc.
Options and Accessories
There are range of options and accessories for Diablo Twin units that include:
- Differential pressure switch
- Speed controller
- 2-speed single-phase unit
- Replay unit
- Self-regulating constant pressure unit
- 2-speed control box
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations