Xpelair Simply Silent Contour C4
The Simply Silent Contour range. With revolutionary Ghost™ air movement technology that makes Simply Silent one of the quietest intermittent bathroom fan on the market
- Available with either a Square or Round front cover
- SR models are supplied with with a Round and Sqaure front plates
- The Simply Silent™ Contour range effectively eliminates humidity, condensation, and odour to improve air quality in bathrooms, shower rooms, cloakrooms, and toilets
- They use advanced Ghost™ Air Movement Technology to deliver near-silent running
- Suitable for wall, ceiling, panel, and window fitting
- The C4 range has two speeds, selectable at install
- C4 packed dimensions W x H x D: 210mm x 145mm x 210mm
- C4 packed weight: 0.9kg
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Xpelair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Intermittent Bathroom Fan
Ghost air movement for quiet operation
IPX4 rating for Zone 1 and 2
Wall / ceiling / panel installation
Airflow of up to 21 Ls
6 watts A/C fan
Specific fan power as low as 0.33wls
2 Year Warranty
Dimensions (mm) 180 x 180 x 44
Sound Level (dba@3m) 15/29
- Download Documentation
MEV & Extractor FansXpelair C4 Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight