Xpelair Simply Silent Shower Fan with Light - 93087AW
Xpelair Simply Silent range combines low noise levels with a high extraction power, Simply Silent™ Shower Fans are purpose-designed for in-shower installation.
Complete with LED light and installation kit
This shower fan with light will carry out direct extraction right at the point of humidity for a steam-free bathroom environment. In fact, an installed Simply Silent™ Shower Fan achieves an 88% improved extraction rate over comparable in-line shower fans and meets building regulations at installed performance.
The Quality Simply Silent Bathroom extract fan features Ghost Air Movement Technology for quiet running.
For use with an external switch or sensor. It is typically connected to the room lighting circuit. The fan continues to work after the fan is switched off.
The Integral over-run timer is adjustable at installation from 30 seconds to 30 minutes.
- Intermittent Bathroom shower fan
- LED Light (207lumens)
- Installation kit
- Ghost air movement for quiet operation
- IPX4 rating for Zone 1 and 2
- Ceiling installation
- Slim profile
- Airflow of up to 21 L/s
- 7 watts A/C fan
- Specific fan power as low as 0.58wls
- 2 Year Warranty
- Dimensions: 178mm x 178mm x 35mm
Sound Level (dba@3m) 22/34
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Xpelair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Xpelair Simply Silent Shower Fan Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight