Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Sentinel Multivent Unit and Digital Controller - 437601
Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Sentinel Multivent unit is a top of the range continuous running mechanical extract system with integral digital control panel. This Multivent unit is designed for the simultaneous ventilation of separate areas in the home or as a multipoint extraction system for a wide range of commercial applications.
Please note - You can purchase the MEV unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the MEV unit
- Maximum Airflow of 450m3/h
- Integral LCD display allows the installer to select appropriate low, normal and boost speeds to meet demand
- Energy efficient EC/DC motors - 1/3 less energy lost to heat than a conventional AC motor
- Ultra-quiet - acoustically lined for low noise levels
- Best in class Specific Fan Power (SFP) as low as 0.16 wls
- Dimensions - 340mm long x 310mm wide x 249mm high
- Fitted with four extracts – 125mm or 100mm diameter spigots allowing quick connection to ducts
- Demand Control - enables precise ventilation rate, is set in 1% increments based on property size
- Manual and automatic control options
- Integral adjustable overrun timer and delay on timer
- Plug-n-Play automatic sensor detection
- Switched live and SELV connections
- Dry Out setting – Option set at installation, Sentinel Multivent will run on boost for 1 week to assist in removing moisture
- Optional Wireless Control – up to 4 controllers on any one system
- Recognised in SAP Appendix Q
- Complies with Building ADF (System 3)
- Option of wall, ceiling and loft mounting
- Fully serviceable unit with all parts accessible
- 2-year standard or optional 5-year parts warranty:
• Demand Control - enables precise ventilation rate, is set in 1% increments based on property size
• Integral LCD display allows the installer to select appropriate low, normal and boost speeds to meet demand
• Manual and automatic control options
• Integral adjustable overrun timer and delay on timer
• Plug-n-Play automatic sensor detection
• Switched live and SELV connections
• Dry Out setting – Option set at installation, Sentinel Multivent will run on boost for 1 week to assist in removing moisture
• Optional Wireless Control – up to 4 controllers on any one system
Outer casing is constructed of PVC and the unit comes as standard with an acoustic lining ensuring minimum noise levels
Energy efficient EC/DC motors - 1/3 less energy lost to heat than a conventional AC motor
Installation on ceiling, wall or floor are all recommended
This unit has a range of accessories including switches, wireless controller, co2 sensor and humidity room sensors
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Vent Axia distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
DIY Ducting Kit - VSMHMEVPK
Part number Description 2 point kit 3 point kit 4 point kit 5 point kit 445655 Sentinel Multivent H 1 1 1 1 MW124 125mm Metal extract valve 2 3 4 5 C125 125mm pipe connector 1 2 3 4 GPVC125W 125mm PVC external grille (white) 1 1 1 1 IFD125 125mm Insulated flexible ducting X 10 Meter 1 2 2 3 ST75 Roll 75mm x 10m silver foil tape 1 1 1 1 JC160 Jubilee clip 100-150mm (pack 10) 1 1 1 2 T125 125mm T piece 0 0 1 2
- Technical Specification
Vent Axia Sentinel Multivent H with Humidity Sensor Technical Specification
A B C D E F G H I J 340 72.5 25 15 360 214 310 260 150 85
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Installation Wiring to the Sentinel Multivent
- If you want the fan to switch to boost speed when a light is turned on, connect the switched live connection from the lighting circuit to the LS connection on the power supply board. When commissioning the unit, a delay on timer and an overrun timer can be selected and adjusted in the software using the buttons and screen. See Commissioning section on page 6 of this document for details.
- The switched live output (230V) from any other switch or controller, (such as a simple pullcord or push button switch, humidistat or PIR detector) can be connected to the LS terminal instead of connecting to a lighting circuit.
- Important: Use 4-core, low voltage, twisted pair, telecoms type cable for accessories (Vent-Axia part number 459931). Connect any outputs from accessories / controls that you want to use to the terminal block on the motherboard. Again, use the cable clamp provided. Remove the knock out from the cover. The connections for accessories on the motherboard are powered by a SELV (Safety Extra Low Voltage) power supply.
- Controllers or switches that switch a volt-free relay can be connected to the volt-free terminals on the motherboard. When the circuit between the two terminals is closed, (when a connected switch is in the 'On' or
- 'Closed' position, for example), the fan will switch to Boost speed. There are no delay on or overrun timers with the volt-free connection as the controller should determine when the fan is running at Boost or Normal speeds. Use the LS connection described above if you want a timer.
- Multiple controllers or switches can be connected to the volt-free terminals when connected in parallel and the cable lengths are not long.
- Connecting a switch / relay between the Com and Hi terminals will have the same effect as the connecting to the volt-free connections.
- The Lo, Hi and Com terminals can be used to connect a three position switch. Connect Com to the common terminal of the switch, Lo to Lo, Low or position 1 and Hi to Hi, High, Boost or position 3. No connection to Normal or position 2 is required. If there is no current to the Lo or Hi terminals on the motherboard, the fan will default to Normal speed.
- The Sentinel Multivent can also be controlled by an optional battery powered, wireless boost switch (437827) when the optional wireless receiver PCB (437599), (available in wireless boost and receiver kit 439352), is connected to the motherboard. Screw the wireless receiver PCB to the scroll in the position indicated above and plug it in to the connector on the motherboard marked CO . The system address is set by the 6-way DIP switch on the PCBs.
- The system address needs to match on the receiver PCB and all transmitter PCBs for any one system. For multiple systems in close proximity to each other, the system addresses need to be different in order to identify which transmitters are controlling which fans. The transmitter PCBs also have a 2-way DIP switch to set the transmitter address. Up to four transmitters can be used to control any one Sentinel Multivent. The transmitter address needs to be different for each transmitter in a system.
- If a number of different accessories are calling for the fan to run at different speeds, the fan will run at the fastest speed called for.
- €126.43 including VAT Excluding VAT €105.36including VAT
- €78.59 including VAT Excluding VAT €65.49including VAT
- €189.84 including VAT Excluding VAT €158.20including VAT
- €336.29 including VAT Excluding VAT €280.24including VAT
- €184.42 including VAT Excluding VAT €153.68including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight