Vent Axia Integra Plus EC
Vent Axia Integra Plus heat recovery unit has been specially designed to provide ventilation for flats, apartments or for internal rooms in large residential, commercial, educational or leisure applications. By using nominal 150mm ducting balanced ventilation is achieved.
The unit features two integral centrifugal speed controllable EC fans and a high efficiency polymeric heat exchanger. The Vent-Axia Integra Plus EC boasts up to 70 % temperature efficiency. The compact cube interleaves outgoing moist air with incoming fresh air, allowing the heat from one to warm the other without the two air streams mixing. Energy is saved on room heating, with no power being used by the cube itself.
- Ideal for commercial applications or large apartments
- Effective condensation control
- Extracts up to 118 l/s @ 100 Pa
- Suitable for houses up to 230 m2
- Thermal efficiency of up to 70%
- Weight: 17 kg
- Dimensions: 580mm x 580mm x 305mm (H x L x W)
- Duct diameter: 150 mm
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Installation in ceiling voids and cupboards
- Boost operation with wall switch
- 3 x adjustable speeds
Independent filtration is required
The Integra Plus has three adjustable speed options: Normal, Boost and Purge.
The enclosure is constructed of PVC
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency E/C motors
The Vent-Axia Integra is designed for mounting in ceiling voids, lofts or above a suspended ceiling. Four 150mm spigots are provided for simple connection to insulated flexible or rigid ventilation ducting. The unit comes complete with a 22mm condensate outlet situated on the base of the unit, this should be connected to a suitable outlet for condensate drainage.
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Vent-Axia Integra Plus EC
Vent Axia Integra Plus EC
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - on/off
Room sensor (accessory)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 6 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
580 x 580 x 305
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Ceiling or loft
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight