Blauberg TUBO 100mm In-Line Axial Fan
The Blauberg Tubo in-line axial flow fan is ideal for extracting from bathrooms, wetrooms and showers with short duct runs.
Tubo is fitted with a detachable mounting foot so can be easily sited in a void space connected to joists and false ceilings, or in-duct by removing the bracket.
This size has 4" 100mm solid plastic or flexible duct connections with good airflow rates of up to 38 litres per second.
Tubo is often used for replacing old worn out fans because it's cost-effective, easy to retrofit and relatively quiet in comparison to its airflow extract rates.
This version has a built-in adjustable overrun timer (5 to 30 mins) and requires a 3-wire electrical connection.
- 4" 100mm diameter size body to fit standard solid and flexible ducting.
- Slim profile for mounting in tight spots.
- Supplied with built-in adjustable run on timer (3 wire controls required).
- Quiet running axial flow impeller.
- Ideal for short duct runs up to 3 meters.
- Airflow rates up to 38 l/s - 137 m3/hour.