Starline Architectural Grill Range
Starline Architectural Grilles are a new range of professional air grilles suitable for homes requiring an unobtrusive and designer solution over conventional air valves
They have no screw holes and start from only 1.5mm in thickness, there is no other type of air valve that can supply such a designer look and provide this quality appearance
The new profi-air Starline design grilles are not only stylish, but are also easy to install and can be used for air extraction or air supply
- 10 different square models
- S/steel models are only 1.5mm depth
- Glass models are Frosted 6mm safety glass
- Flexible alignment thanks to unique magnetic fixing
- Easy to installation without requiring any tools
- Strong connection of the mounting frame thanks to clamps
- Suitable for either air supply or air extract
- Easy cleaning of the ventilation system
- Hygienically sound ventilation thanks to integrated filter holder
Starline Architectural Grill Range require the 122mm round mounting frame (for each grill) to be installed in either a flow control plenum or standard plenum.
If a flow control plenum is not used a Flow Control Damper will be required
Choose from our range:
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight