Caladair Silvertop 23 Smart Zone Commercial MVHR Unit
Top Quality MVHR unit with constant pressure that is suitable for Zoned areas allowing you to conserve energy and provide a quieter and more efficient system
The benefit of a zoned system is that you only ventilate the zoned areas if and when required
An example of this could be a large busy office with meeting rooms, the main office would be ventilated, and the meeting rooms would only be ventilated when used
The Silvertop Smart Zone unit will automatically increase and decrease the airflow rate depending on how many zones need ventilated
- Airflow rates are 100% adjustable
- Airflow rate at 200Pa: 2300 m3/h
- Heat recovery up to 90%
- 100% summer bypass
- Touch LCD display panel
- Ultra-quiet thermal insulated double skin construction
- High efficiency double flow 100% plug and play Bluetech concept
- Energy efficient electronic commutation (EC) motors
- Aluminium counter flow heat exchanger
- Digital controller
- Frost protection
- Multiple control options
- Weight - 500kg
- Duct Connections - 4 x 400mm
- 2-year warranty
- Possible integration via Modbus, Bacnet or web
Zones are controlled with electric duct dampers that can be operated by a few solutions:
- PIR sensor – will detect occupation and increase airflow
- Co2 sensor – will detect high levels of Co2 and increase airflow
- Wall switch – increase airflow by pressing switch
- Light – increase airflow when the light is switched on
- BMS – increase or decrease zoned areas and unit by BMS system
- The dampers can also be set to various airflow rates when open or closed
Heating & Cooling
Available heating and cooling accessories include:
- Electric Preheater to prevent frost affecting the unit
- Electric Post heater to increase room temperature
- Water heater that can be used as heater a pre or post heater
Highly efficient counter flow plate energy exchanger constructed of aluminium designed for a lifetime use and provides 90% or more heat recovery
This unit has 2 x low energy consumption, highly efficient backward curved EC motors with heat and speed protection
Compact design and small footprint, top connections via double lips circular connectors (except size 52) for an easy, quick, airtight and cost-efficient installation (no adapters).
Insulation of Ductwork
We recommend you use Metal Spiral ducting and fittings due to superior strength.
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
2-year parts guarantee
Please Note – These units are built to order
For a lead time on these Caladair Neotime Commercial Units please contact our sales team on 028 2827 5150
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Caladair Silvertop 23 Smart Zone Commercial Technical Specification
Caladair Silvertop Smart Zone 23
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 90%
Airflow rate @ 200Pa m3/h
Specific fan power (lowest)
1 x F7 and 1 x G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Ceiling / Floor
4 top ductwork connections
Duct Diameter (mm)
4 x 400
2 years: parts only
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (Aluminium)
Standard remote LCD display control
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity control
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, PIR
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
Heat RecoveryQuiet-Vent Comfort Cooler Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight