Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic Cooker Hood
Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic heat recovery unit with Integrated Cooker Hood
The Sentinel Kinetic Cooker Hood is designed to fit in a 600mm wide aperture above a hob. The telescopic hood incorporates two flat removable metal grease filters, low energy light bulbs and is available with a White or Brushed Aluminium front trim.
The hood contains an integral fire damper in accordance with BRE Digest 398 and is connected to the heat recovery unit by a galvanised steel duct with access for cleaning. When the hood is opened, the heat recovery unit goes to boost speed and the summer bypass automatically opens to prevent cooking by-products entering the heat recovery cell. As an additional safety feature, the duct also contains a thermal cut-out fuse which turns off the MVHR unit in the event of excessive temperature in the airway. Cooker Hood units cannot be handed on-site and must be purchased as left hand (L) or right hand (R) models.
The Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic BH is the UKs bestselling heat recovery unit for people looking for a top-quality unit at a realistic cost. Suitable for houses up to 150 m2 and meets the latest requirements of the Building Regulations ADF and ADL for whole house system ventilation:
- Integrated Cooker Hood
- Suitable for houses up to 150 m2
- Up to 90% heat recovery
- Extra low energy use
- Mechanical summer by-pass
- Internal humidity sensor
- Digital control, allows simple and accurate commissioning
- 5 Year warranty
- Vertical or horizontal connections
- Left or right-hand configuration
- Dimensions (L x H x W) - 590mm x 710mm x 295mm
- Duct Diameter: 125mm
This unit requires 2 x G4 filters along with the option of a F7 pollen intake filter
The Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic models have 3 fully adjustable speeds and a purge setting (maximum flow). The unit comes provided with a digital controller, it can be used to pre-set speeds to any required airflow within the performance range
Boost can be achieved with almost any type of sensor or switch including momentary
Integral Humidity Sensor
The integral humidity sensor (models with H suffix) increases speed in proportion to relative humidity levels, saving energy and reducing noise. The sensor also reacts to small but rapid increases in humidity, even if the normal trigger threshold is not reached. This unique feature ensures adequate ventilation, even for the smallest wet room. The night time relative humidity setback feature suppresses nuisance tripping as humidity gradually increases with falling temperature
The inner body is constructed of EPP and the outer body is constructed of PVC
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency EC/DC motors
Spigot Options The combination of spigot options allows installation in confined locations. If vertical and horizontal connection is required on the same outlet/inlet, additional spigots can be supplied. The condensate drain can be taken out through the back, side or bottom of the unit. Using the fittings supplied, the final condensate connection is made outside the unit and can be completed after installation
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Vent Axia heat recovery unit with cooker hood specification
Sentinel Kinetic Cooker Hood
446756 , 446757, 446758, 446759
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 4 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
590 x 710 x 295
Yes - 2 x G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Sound level @3m db.(a)
18 - 33
Top and side
4 x 125mm
5-year: 1 year parts and labour, remaining years parts only
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
- €126.43 including VAT Excluding VAT €105.36including VAT
- €78.59 including VAT Excluding VAT €65.49including VAT
- €72.30 including VAT Excluding VAT €60.25including VAT
- €22.78 including VAT Excluding VAT €18.98including VAT
- €56.41 including VAT Excluding VAT €47.01including VAT
- €50.99 including VAT Excluding VAT €42.49including VAT
Out of stock
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight