Sachvac Dynamic 1.6 Central Vacuum Unit
The Sachvac Dynamic central vacuum unit features the latest technical advances with a dependable slow start motor
The Dynamic 1.6 is suitable for small and medium homes that require up to 8 inlet valves providing that the furthest inlet is no more that 30m (100ft) away from the unit
The optional ducting kits provide a white sweep inlet and white inlet valves, if you would prefer silver valves please inform us before dispatch and we will change these at no further cost
Sachvac digital features a 1600W slow start by pass motor with a 5-year warranty
The unit does not have a display panel but features a thermal cut off and a manual over ride switch
High performance of
- Air watt 591,
- Water lift 3100,
- Air flow 190 M3/h
- Large easy to empty 20 litre container
- 3 stage filtration
- Cyclonic collection (no bags)
- Hepa filter
- Easy to clean filter
The Sachvac Dynamic 1.6 has the benefit of using the on/off hose with a on/off control on handle
Both the cuff and the handle have 360° rotation for easy kink free operation
The quality 10-piece kit comes complete with
- 8 or 10-meter professional hose
- Combination floor tool
- Hard Floor brush
- Dust Brush
- Telescopic wand
- Upholstery Tool
- Tool holder
- Crevice tool
- Hose hanger
- Tool Caddy bag
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Sachvac distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Description 2 point 3 point 4 point 5 point 550mm - Cable ties (Pack of 10) 1 1 1 1 Vac PVC PIPE 1.5M 8 15 15 18 Vac Mounting Plate + 90bendº 2 4 4 5 Vac Sweep Elbow 4 8 8 10 Vac Sweep T 2 4 4 5 Vac F-F 45º Elbow 2 4 4 5 Vac M/F 45º Elbow 2 4 4 5 Vac F-F Double Wye 1 1 1 1 Vac Connector F-F Stop Coupling 5 8 8 10 PVC Glue - 125ml 1 2 2 2 Vac Exhaust Vent White 1 1 1 1 Vac Design White Inlet Valve 2 4 4 5 Vac Utility Valve 1 1 1 1 Vac Sweep Hose Kit 1 1 1 1 Vac Sweep Inlet - White 1 1 1 1 Vac Electrical Wire in Conduit 25m 1 2 2 2
- Technical Specification
Sachvac Dynamic 1.6 Technical Specification
Power: 1.600 W
Power Supply: 230 V
Frequency: 50/60 Hz
Airwatts: 591 W
Max. Waterlift: 3.100 mmH20
Max. Air-flow: 190 m3/h
Noise Level: <60 dB
Filtration System: HEPA + PRO-TECTA
Dust container capacity: 20L
Digital Display: NO
Hepa filter surface area: 6000 cm2
Pro-Tecta filter surface area: 1300 cm2
Weight: 15 kg
Number of inlet valves: 8
Furthest valve from the unit: 30 m
Size of Home: 350 m2
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight