Rectangular Horizontal 45` Bend
Rectangular Horizontal 45 degree bend is available in three different sizes
- 110x54 Horizontal 45-degree bend - HB45110
- 204x60 Horizontal 45-degree Bend - HB204-45
- 220x90 Horizontal 45-degree Bend - HB22045
Our range of plastic ducting is manufactured in the UK with top quality materials that will supply a durable product suitable for bothdomestic and commercial systems
This horizontal 45-degree bend can be used to run your ductwork around obstacles, along walls and into ceilings and offers superior performance and durability over flexible alternatives.
Is designed to be low profile and can fit inside ceilings, floor slabs, or can be concealed above kitchen wall units. It is best utilised as part of a ducting system for high powered cooker hood extractors and whole house ventilation systems, such as heat recovery systems or mechanical ventilation systems in offices, houses, and apartments.
- Manufactured in the UK
- Durable and easy to install just push-fit duct and fittings together
- Compatible with most other manufactures
- A large range of fittings, outlets, and grilles are available
- Maximum Temperature: +60°c
- Min Temperature: -15°c
- DW/154 and meets UL94HB Flammability standard
- Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations.
- Sap Appendix Q Compliant
- Airflow performance independently tested by BSRIA or BRE.
Compatible with most manufactures including
110X54 204X60 220X90 Verplas VKC227 VKC5616 VKC5716 Vent-Axia - 249944 449363 Manrose 40450 55810 - Domus 40055 50555 955 Nuaire PVC055WH PVC555WH -
Solid Rigid ducting is suitable for use in all buildings to provide superior airflow performance vs. comparative size rectangular or flexible PVC or Aluminium duct. Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations.
To provide the best performance in airtightness and durability we recommend You provide greater mechanical strength to a joint by using a combination of Plastic Ducting Sealant and Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape
- Apply Duct sealant to the male fitting
- Push together
- Apply Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape over joint
Instead, by using self-sealing fittings, you could speed up your installation time by 70%, this also mean it could be dismantled easily
Insulation of Ductwork
It is important that any ducting located in a cold area (e.g. loft space) to be insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(mK) or less.
This ensures that condensation doesn’t form due to the difference in air temperature inside the duct when compared to the air temperature in the cold space.
If you don’t have a loft space there is still a need for insulated ducting on the intake and exhaust legs, as they will be carrying cold air in a warm space. The level of insulation can be achieved by wrapping PVC duct in a layer of 25mm duct wrap that has a silver foil face on a 25mm rockwool
It is also worth noting that foil wrap with air bubbles (bubble wrap) is no longer applicable in building control regulations
Rectangular Ducting 45` Horizontal Bend is available in 100x54mm,204x60mm,220x90mm
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Rectangular ducting 45` Horizontal Bend Specificaiton
Rectangular System (mm)
Spigot size (mm)
Packaged Weight (Kg)
Packaged Length (mm)
Packaged Width (mm)
Packaged Height (mm)
Temp Max (°C)
Temp Min (°C)
Pressure Loss (Pa) 15 l/s
Pressure Loss (Pa) 30 l/s
Pressure Loss (Pa) 60 l/s
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight