Quiet-Vent Semi Flexible Silencer Range
Quiet-Vent semi flexible insulated sound attenuators can be used in any ventilation systems to help reduce noise ingression.
These silencers are constructed of multi layered, corrugated, perforated aluminium inner ducts. The outer jacket is constructed of aluminium / polyester. Between these two layers there is a 25mm thick sound absorbing material. There is also a membrane that works by not letting any condensation pass into the inner duct. This prevents any risk of condensation building up between the inner duct and the outer jacket.
The silencer features galvanised steel metal connections that are fitted on each end with double rubber lip seal fittings, ensuring easy leak free joints.
They can be used as a flexible duct connection between two miss aligning ducts, or they can be used to minimise any mechanical vibration or noise in ducting systems.
These semi flexible silencers are suitable for temperatures between -30°C and +140°C.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight