Mitsubishi Lossnay Digital Controller - PZ-61DR-E
The new Mitsubishi PZ-61DR-E is an electric air conditioning controller, designed to suit the Lossnay LGH-RVX range
This controller has a vast range of added functionality allowing for flexibility on application and increased energy saving.
- Wired 7 Day Timer allows you to program up to 8 separate Start/Stop patterns per day over a 7-day period
- LCD screen
- Weekly timer function
- Energy saving, less power consuming model
- Bypass/ Energy recovery/ Auto mode
- Fan speed adjustment
- Selectable 4 Fan speeds
120mm x 120mm x 19mm
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Mitsubishi distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
New Remote Controller
The design of the new PZ-61DR-E Lossnay controller has been unified with the PAR-31MAA air conditioning controller with a full-dot backlit LCD screen making it easy to see and use. Additionally the new controller has a vast range of added functionality allowing for flexibility on application and increased energy saving.
An example of this is the weekly timer function (shown below) which now allows all four fan speeds to be selected enabling optimised ventilation not just at different times of the day but also for different days of the week.
During summer nights the night purge function of the Lossnay units allows cooler fresh air to be brought into the building via the bypass damper, to reduce internal temperatures and cool the building fabric therefore reducing the load on the air conditioning system the next morning. This function on the new RVX units has been made more flexible whereby, it is now possible to select the operation start conditions, air volume and operation time to suit each application.
Auto ventilation mode, a function which automatically switches the Lossnay units between heat recovery mode and bypass mode dependent on indoor and outdoor conditions, has been made more flexible with the new RVX units. There are now two pre-defined factory settings that can be used for this function or a completely free setting allowing the conditions of bypass mode to be individually selected for each application.
The PCB of the new Lossnay RVX units has some added functionality allowing for more flexible control options. The connection of a third party pre / post-heater with operation functionality is now available. Additionally external fan speed control using 0-10V DC signal is possible across all four fan speeds allowing fan speed control using a third party CO2 sensor or a BEMS system.
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight