Domus RDM-MD220 Radial Manifold
The Domus RDM-MD220 Radial manifold has a 220mm x 90mm spigot which connects the central mechanical system to the manifold with rigid duct, and a further 9 Ø75mm spigots which allow Radial semi-rigid duct to service the property. This helps keep duct runs as simple as possible which in turn maintains optimum system pressure. Should you not use them all, RDPC75 protective caps can be used to plug inoperative spigots.
The RDM-MD220 manifold is a specialised component used as a central distribution system. It is used to distribute air from a heat recovery unit or MEV unit instead of using adjacent to room entry as in traditional branch system.
With inherent insulation and sound attenuation properties, this also helps prevent condensation and limit the escape of heat and noise, reducing the requirement for duct silencers.
- Slimline 125mm deep for installation between joists or tight spaces; making the location/its positioning very flexible
- Option to integrate round and rectangular rigid ducting
- 9 potential duct outputs for input or extract air
- Offers an improved airflow over traditional MVHR ducting methods
- Combines with Domus 75mm semi-rigid ducting
- Suitable for most makes of Radial ducting
H x W x D – 396mm x 421mm x 125mm
Features a 220 x 90mm spigot and 9 x 75mm spigots
How Domus Radial Can Benefit You
- Up to 60% easier and quicker to install, saving you time and money
- Easy to order pre-selected house packs enable straightforward specification and selection
- Eliminates room-to-room cross talk, for a quieter home
- Simplified design layout makes the system ideal for new and refurb projects
- Increased air capacity for reduced air noise, low duct losses and improved appliance efficiency
- Ability to integrate stylish architectural grilles, to fit interior design scheme
How Domus Radial Works
- The chosen MEV or MVHR appliance connects directly to the manifold using Domus rigid ducting
- The manifold acts as an air distribution hub, each outlet evenly servicing a different room
- Twin or single semi-rigid duct runs are securely connected to a plenum positioned in each room, terminating with an air valve or grille
- Option to integrate Domus rigid ducting into the system
What is different about Domus Radial?
- NEW slimline manifold (125mm deep) enables easy installation between joists or in tight spaces
- Compact manifold size also allows for greater location flexibility
- NEW innovative outlet plenum with optional twin connection for increased air flow and lower energy usage
- Optional integral flow control device allows the outlet plenum to be connected directly to a stylish architectural grille – no air valve necessary
- Rapid fixing mechanism enables secure and air-tight connection with no leakages
- Corrugated construction and the unique formulation of semi-rigid duct resists stress cracking and on-site damage
- Can integrate with Domus rigid duct systems to create versatile hybrid solutions
- Fire-stopping and insulation components also available
Tested by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) for inclusion within the Product Characteristics Database, Domus Radial offers performance levels that not only are the equivalent to traditional rigid ducting in smaller builds but also exceed these levels in properties with four or more wet rooms
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Domus distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight