Round Fire Sleeve Range
Intumescent Fire Collars prevent the spread of fire, smoke and hot gases through plastic pipes which penetrate fire compartment walls and floors.
The fire sleeve is designed to be built into the wall and sealed with intumescent mastic
They contain intumescent material which reacts under the influence of heat to exert pressure on the pipe as it softens to form a carbonaceous char which provides an effective insulation plug thus preventing smoke and fire passing through to the adjoining compartment.
Intumescent Fire Sleeves are suitable for any type of building where a fire compartment wall or floor is penetrated by plastic pipes.
- Suitable for plasterboard, concrete walls and concrete floors
- Resistant to corrosion
- Available in round and rectangular versions
- All models have a 2 hour fire rating
- Round models are CE marked and approved
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Suitable for concrete and plasterboard partitions, walls, and concrete floors
Fire Sleeves are lifesaving products designed to prevent the spread of fire where plastic pipes or plastic ducts penetrate fire compartment walls. It is therefore essential that they are fitted in a responsible and workmanlike manner.
The Fire Sleeve should be placed around the ventilation duct, positioned centrally within the partition and should be flush or protrude from each face of the wall.
The plasterboard should be cut to a tight fit around the Intumescent Fire Sleeve and any gaps should be sealed with intumescent Acoustic Sealant.
To make installation easier, there is a sticky tab on each flat duct unit that can be used to secure the sleeve around the pipe/duct.
On the Circular units there is a small screw that holds the unit closed. This should be taken out when retrofitting the unit around the pipe/duct and can be put back in once around the pipe/duct.
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight