Domus HRX-E AURA Heat Recovery Unit
All HRXE-AURA models have been designed with 100% automatic bypass, listed on the SAP Product Characteristics Database (PCDB).
The HRXE-AURA range operate by continuously extracting moisture-laden air from ‘wet’ rooms within the property whilst simultaneously drawing in fresh, filtered supply air from outside.
The heat from the extracted stale air is recovered via a heat exchanger inside the heat recovery unit which becomes tempered and filtered, before supplied into the habitable rooms, creating comfortable and well ventilated homes
- Listed on SAP PCDB
- 95% heat recovery efficiency
- With low SFP of only 0.50 (W/l/s)
- Compact size
- Ideal for wall-mounted cupboard installation
- Quick and effortless installation and commissioning
- Exceptionally quiet at 24dB(A)
- Five years warranty
- Included in the Domus Ventilation Continuing Professional Development (CPD) course
- The heat exchanger block within these units can recover up to 95% of the normally wasted heat. The two independent fans have full-speed control for background and boost ventilation rates.
- The HRXE-AURA range has a Summer bypass function. In warmer months this function automatically activates to ensure the property is being well-ventilated and comfort levels are maintained in the home by continuously drawing in fresh filtered air into the habitable rooms.
- Due to its intelligent design, there will be no reduction in airflow when operating in bypass mode resulting in enhanced performance.
- Designed to provide optimised balanced (supply and extract) mechanical ventilation with heat recovery and both listed on the PCDB.
- Weight: 24kg
Models available include:
- HRXE-AURA Standard unit with 100% bypass
- HRXE-AURA Standard unit with 100% bypass and integral humidistat