Domus CMX-MULTI MEV Unit
Domus CMX-MULTI mechanical extraction ventilation unit is ideal MEV unit for residential applications, the Domus CMX-MULTI can be installed horizontally or vertically which allows flexible placement.
This unit is compact and has a depth of 125mm, this makes it ideal an idea unit in areas such as small ceiling voids where space is restricted. The CMX-MULTI is suitable for small to medium sized houses and apartments.
The 204x60mm duct connections can be converted to round ducting via the use of additional adaptors if required.
- Integral humidistat
- Very compact, only 125mm deep
- Very lightweight,
- 2 years standard parts warranty
- This unit is available with or without humidity sensor
- This unit can be mounted on the floor, wall or ceiling
- Fantastic SFP as low as 0.14 (W/l/s)
- Max Extract Volume of 409mᶟh
- Dimensions: 595 x 340 x 125 (mm)
- 3 inlet spigots at 204x60mm
- Weight 3.1kg
- This unit has a low energy, high efficiency EC backward curved centrifugal impeller fan/motor assembly with sealed for life bearings suitable for +50°C to -25°C
The outer casing is manufactured from expanded polypropylene, reducing both weight and system noise.
Due to its compact size it allows flexible installation Domus CMX-Multi MEV units can be installed horizontally or vertically and is ideal to be fitted inside kitchen/utility room cupboards, directly into a ceiling or loft space or within a joist space.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Domus distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight