Domus AQH200-B Horizontal 204-60 MVHR Unit
The Domus HRX-aQ200-B is a compact heat recovery unit, providing heat recovery up to 88%. This unit is horizontally mounted, with a depth of 199mm it is suitable for installation within ceiling voids and utility cupboards.
This unit will supply fresh, filtered air into habitable rooms in your home while extracting from wet rooms such as kitchens, utility rooms, bathrooms and en suites.
The HRX-aQ heat recovery unit range is the perfect heat recovery ventilation solution for applications where space is crucial such as new build developments.
- Provides up to 88% heat recovery efficiency
- SPF as low as 0.66 (W/l/s)
- Compact and lightweight
- Suitable for properties up to 80m2
- Suitable for extracting from kitchen and two wet rooms
- Whisper quiet operation, as low as 24dB(A)
- Only 199m in depth
- Duct connection size – 204 x 60mm
- Weighs only 7.9kg
- Extract up to 30l/s on boost
- Night-time cooling, auto frost protection and summer bypass
- Rectangular socket connections measuring 204mm x 60mm
- Dimensions: 819 x 520 x 199 (mm)
- Compatible with Bluebrain control, allowing the user to adjust the unit’s settings through the relevant buttons
The most popular model is the Domus HRX-AQH200-B model with summer bypass
Other models available in this range include:
B models feature a summer bypass, s models do not have a summer bypass.
The unit is supplied with two G3 filters which should be replaced or cleaned regularly. It is important to maintain your filters to ensure that your system runs properly.
The Domus HRXAQ heat recovery unit range is constructed of high density EPP material which allows optimum sound reduction. The construction of this unit ensures that break out and induct noise is minimised.
The Domus Bluebrain controller provides ultimate control and integration, it is a simple controller for maximum unit control.
The controller has a range of functions filter change indication, bypass control, humidity control, independent speed control through simple speed adjustment buttons and more!
This is a horizontally mounted unit, built for installation into a ceiling void or utility cupboard. It is designed to be the smallest void mounted unit and it is compact and light enough that it can be installed in a ceiling.
Each unit has an easily accessible wiring interface panel which allows ease to the installation process. Due to this unit being light weight, weighing 7.9Kg, allowing a quicker installation time as this unit can be lifted by one person above head, where usually a two-man lift is required with heavier units.
A range of accessories for the domus unit include the Bluebrain digital controller, the Domus 297 MVHR condensate drainage, boost switches and more!
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Domus distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Heat RecoveryMVHR Buyers Guide
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight