Duct Mounted Electric Heater Range
Top Quality electric duct heater with thermal cut out switches
- Twin overheating protection
- Easy to use screw terminals
- Rubber sealed ductwork connections
- Can be installed both horizontally and vertically
- Stainless steel heating element
- Aluzinc Casing
- Duct sensor available
- Temperature sensor available
- There are two thermostats inside the duct heater- the first one has an automatic reset if the temperature exceeds 50 degree and turns on again when lowers, the second is a manual reset if the temperature exceed 100 degree (has to be manually reset at the heater)
- All duct heaters are recommended to be used with duct flow sensors and room stats to prevent overheating
- The units listed are the most popular, but we can also supply any size from 100mm to 500mm diameter and power output from 0.6kw to 6kw
Model Weight (kg) Length (mm)
100mm - 0.6 kw Duct Heater 2.2 385 150 210 125mm - 1.2 kw Duct Heater 2.3 385 150 210 160mm - 1.2 kw Duct Heater 2.9 385 150 210 160mm - 2.4 kw Duct Heater 3.6 385 170 240 200mm - 3.0 kw Duct Heater 3.9 385 210 280 250mm - 3.0 kw Duct Heater 7 385 260 330
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Duct Mounted Electric Heater Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight