Circular Electric Duct Heater with Room Thermostat and Safety Sensors
Please contact our sales team on 048 28 275 150 for stock availability on these Electric Duct Post Heaters
Professional circular duct heater unit with internal temperature sensor, air flow sensor and wall mounted temperature sensor
Suitable for use as a controllable post heater that will increase the air temperature to the rooms, the temperature is controlled by a wall mounted controller
Contains an internal temperature regulator that enables fine temperature control from the wall mounted controller
The most popular units are listed, but we are able to supply any size of unit from 100-500mm diameter and power output from 0.6-6kw
The units listed are the most popular, but we can also supply any size from
- Internal temperature regulator
- Wall mounted temperature controller
- Duct mounted air flow sensor
- Twin overheating protection
- Easy to use screw terminals
- Rubber sealed ductwork connection
- Can be installed both horizontally or vertically
- Stainless steel heating element
- Aluzink Casing
There are two internal thermostats the first one has an automatic reset if the temperature exceeds 50° and turns on again when lowers, the second thermostat is a manual reset if the temperature exceeds 100° (has to be manually reset at the heater)
We recommend using duct flow sensors and room stats with all duct heaters, this prevents overheating
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight