Caladair Miniblue Compact Box Fan
Caladair Miniblue Compact Box Fans are very efficient units with variable set speed or constant pressure control, they are intended for extract or air supply ventilation to domestic and commercial buildings.
This unit is suitable in applications where there are acoustic requirements or dimensional constraints, as well as very low consumption.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Internal box fan
- Optional filter
- Optional constant pressure
- Low consumption
- EC motor (direct current)
- Low electrical consumption
- Lobby version constant pressure self-regulated
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
Model Length (mm) Width (mm) Height (mm) 125 460 200 350 160 460 200 350 200 350 295 400 250 350 295 400 315 470 385 450 355 570 475 550 400 570 475 550
Miniblue units are available in two control modes, the Miniblue range offers a suitable and optimal use of your facilities.
- Miniblue standard version is equipped with a potentiometer to adjust your operating point.
- Miniblue Lobby version is a constant pressure self-regulated unit with the desired pressure setting and LCD display of the instantaneous pressure and Modbus communication.
Miniblue models 200, 250, 215, 355, 400 are fitted with rails to accommodate a G4 filter.
Miniblue fan units are fitted with a direct drive motor with highly efficient electrical commutation (EC). They are ErP rated: 2009/125/EC and 2nd phase 2015 compliant.
Miniblue 125 and 160 models have reaction turbine with single opening. All other Miniblue models have impulse turbine with double opening.
The outer is constructed of 10/10th thick galvanised sheet steel.
It has high density rockwool insulation of 120kg/m3 which provides sound insulation.
There is a removable cover is secured by 4 screws, and a local padlockable switch fitted and grommet for a power cable.
Models 200-400 are factory fitted with rails to accommodate a G4 filter.
Each unit is fitted with feet and shaped slot for fixing.
Fitted with a rain allowing both indoor or outdoor installation.
Miniblue units can be ceiling or wall mounted in all positions.
There is easy access to all internal parts.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Caladair Miniblue Compact Box Fan Flow Rates
- Download Documentation
MEV & Extractor FansCaladair Miniblue Product Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight