Zehnder Caladair Miniblue Compact Box Fan
Caladair Miniblue Compact Box Fans are very efficient units with variable set speed or constant pressure control, they are intended for extract or air supply ventilation to domestic and commercial buildings.
This unit is suitable in applications where there are acoustic requirements or dimensional constraints, as well as very low consumption.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Internal box fan
- Optional filter
- Optional constant pressure
- Low consumption
- EC motor (direct current)
- Low electrical consumption
- Lobby version constant pressure self-regulated
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
|Model||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Miniblue units are available in two control modes, the Miniblue range offers a suitable and optimal use of your facilities.
- Miniblue standard version is equipped with a potentiometer to adjust your operating point.
- Miniblue Lobby version is a constant pressure self-regulated unit with the desired pressure setting and LCD display of the instantaneous pressure and Modbus communication.
Miniblue models 200, 250, 215, 355, 400 are fitted with rails to accommodate a G4 filter.
Miniblue fan units are fitted with a direct drive motor with highly efficient electrical commutation (EC). They are ErP rated: 2009/125/EC and 2nd phase 2015 compliant.
Miniblue 125 and 160 models have reaction turbine with single opening. All other Miniblue models have impulse turbine with double opening.
The outer is constructed of 10/10th thick galvanised sheet steel.
It has high density rockwool insulation of 120kg/m3 which provides sound insulation.
There is a removable cover is secured by 4 screws, and a local padlockable switch fitted and grommet for a power cable.
Models 200-400 are factory fitted with rails to accommodate a G4 filter.
Each unit is fitted with feet and shaped slot for fixing.
Fitted with a rain allowing both indoor or outdoor installation.
Miniblue units can be ceiling or wall mounted in all positions.
There is easy access to all internal parts.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations