Caladair Eventys Air Handling Unit
Caladair Eventys is a kitchen air supply fan or commercial air handling unit with internal filter and optional water electrical heaters
Eventys units are suitable for professional kitchens and commercial premises that require low and average air flows
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Air treatment module
- Incorporated EC motor
- Optional electric heater
- Optional water heater
- Hot water coil (model 08 to 95).
- Aluminium structure
- RAL 7035 exterior panels with protection film
- G4 filter
- Easily removed panels to access the filter
- Shielded stainless steel and stainless-steel fins (model 08 to 40).
- Weekly clock and holiday and holiday clock
- Thermal protection
- Integrated speed variation
- Low energy consumption
- Low noise level providing acoustic comfort
- Built-in antifreeze thermostat (THA) to protect the hot battery for BC version
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality Construction.
Eventys air handling units are available in 11 different models, the range cover flow rates between 100 and 10mmm m3/h
- Eventys 08
- Eventys 30
- Eventys 40
- Eventys 50
- Eventys 85
Eventys air handling units are equipped with easy control, communicating in MODBUS.
- Remote control with LCD display (E3-DSP) remote control at 100 m (or 1 km with repeater)
- Remote control with TACTILE screen (ED-TOUCH) remote control at 100 m
The easy control integrated into the air handling module meets the criteria of the Caladair Bluetech® concept, guaranteeing optimal operation of the air handling unit, which fulfils all the national (RT2012) and European (ErP) requirements and contributes by its efficiency.
Integrated easy control with an LCD display for indoor or outdoor installation.
Internal clocks provide two-speed operation, programmable on site. There are options for weekly clock and holiday and holiday clock.
Equipped as standard with G4 gravimetric filter, which is mounted upstream of the components for protection.
Filter access is mounted on slides and is equipped with lip seal which ensures an effective seal.
Fresh air filter clogging switch with defect on command. On-site timer function to schedule filter replacement periods.
Model 08 has a plug fan and double inlet centrifugal fan on other models.
Direct coupling direct current motor with high efficiency electronic switching (EC), thermal protection and integrated speed variation. EC technology is an econological solution® that guarantees low energy consumption (RT 2012) for the management, l and control of the operating point (regulation of flows from 10 to 100%).
Eventys air handling units are constructed from aluminium, the angles on the unit are constructed of reinforced polyamide. The exterior is coated RAL 7035 with a protective film.
Double skin panels 10 / 10th (class 2 according to 1886), the panels are connected by screws and are removable. Panels are easily removeable and allow easy access to the filter.
Models 08 to 40 have shielded stainless steel and stainless-steel fins.
These units are equipped as standard with suction and discharge panels and circular connections with lip seals to guarantee the tightness of the connections.
Caladair Eventys can be installed both indoors or outdoors
Eventys units can be ceiling, floor or wall mounted and can be installed both vertically or horizontally
Squares set in the structure allow for quick fixing.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight