Caladair Combibox CBH Modular Box Fan
Caladair Combibox is a low consumption modular air handling unit that can be connected to any one or more Combibox Filters, Electric heaters, LPHW, LPCW and DX battery’s allowing for a comprehensive modular air handling unit or simply used on their own.
Combibox box fans are suitable for air supply or extraction, they feature a direct drive forward motor, very low consumption, EC motor.
High quality bespoke units manufactured in Spain to order (please contact office for delivery date)
- Low consumption
- Equipped with branch connections
- Connections have double lip seals ensuring network sealing
- Aluminium profile with reinforced polyamide corners
- RAL 7035 double skin metal sheets
- High density 25mm MO mineral wool insulation
- Panels are swappable and removable
- Local padlockable switch and potentiometer mounted in the standard version
- Flow rates 200 to 12000 m3/h
- Isolation switch installed on unit
- High quality construction.
The Combibox CBH comes in four different modulation flows and 6 different sizes.
The range includes different versions of flow modulation including constant speed, constant pressure, constant air flow rate and variable flow.
Models include the Combibox CBH, Combibox CBH Diva, Combibox CBH Lobby and Combibox CHB Mac.
Combibox modular box fans come in the following sizes:
- Combibox CBH 4
- Combibox CBH 5
- Combibox CBH 6
- Combibox CBH 7
- Combibox CBH 8
- Combibox CBH 9
Control system communicates using MODBUS (RS 485)
Diva model – pressure transmitter Co2 sensor
Lobby model – constant pressure
Mac2 – constant air flow, built in the unit
The Combibox fan unit features an EC motor, this very low consumption motor is a direct drive forward motor.
Combibox is equipped with branch connections featuring double lip seals to ensure the network sealing.
The structure is constructed of aluminium and is reinforced with polyamide corners.
The exterior is constructed from RAL 7035 double skin metal sheets with a high density 25 mm MO mineral wool insulation (60kg/m3).
Caladair Combibox CBH fan units can be installed in almost any application due to the dimensional criteria, suitable for indoor and outdoor installation.
Installation is adaptable due to swappable and removable panels.
The terrace installation requires a RAL7035 metal sheet rooftop.
2-year parts guarantee
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Caladair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight