BSK Plus 30 Commercial Heat Recovery Unit
Commercial range of heat recovery units used to reduce the energy required to heat or cool the buildings
Works by recovering the residual heat front the exhaust air and transferring it to supply air by the means of a heat exchanger
BSK BRHR Plus unit use high thermal efficiency heat exchangers which recover up to 90% of this heat
This heat recovery unit works to significantly improve both the energy efficiency and the air quality
- Self-motorized EC fans
- Provides up to 90% heat recovery
- Plug and play electrical connections
- Bypass damper for free cooling
- Highly efficient aluminium heat exchanger
- Thin, flat profile is perfect for ceiling mounting
- ModBus compatible
- EC fans with lower power consumptions
- Airflow capacity - 3000 m3h/r @ 150Pa
- 2 x G4 filters with side panel allowing easy access for maintenance
- H x W x D: 667mm x 1650mm x 1800mm
- 350mm duct connections
- BSK Plus Commercial Heat Recovery units are available with a preheater, post heater or a water heater
- Boost mode allows the unit to run at full capacity in order to quickly ventilate the surroundings
- Boost mode can be triggered in different ways via the built-in humidity sensor or via an external switch
- Free cooling
- Boost mode
- De-frost mode
- Automated weekly schedules
- Temperature or humidity trigged automation
Free Cooling Mode
During seasonal transitions for example, Spring and Autumn, when indoor and outdoor temperature difference are not signification, the unit automatically switch to Free Cooling Mode by opening the built-in bypass vent. The air will pass through this canal without going through the heat exchanger, thus reducing the stress on fans and operate on an even less power. This set temperature can be changed on the digital control panel to a desired level.
We suggest that you equip a pre-heater for uses below -3°C to avoid freezing inside the unit, however, to prevent this from happening when there is no heater attached, our devices automatically enter defrost mode when temperature requirements are not met. Defrost Mode adjusts intake and exhaust air rates to prevent icing and keep the device temperature at a safe level. We strongly advise using a preheater for climate condition below -10°C.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised BSK distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
BSK Plus 30
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Up to 90%
Airflow rate @ 150Pa m3/h
2 x G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Ceiling / Floor
2 rear – 2 front ductwork connections
Duct Diameter (mm)
4 x 350
2 years: parts only
Country of manufacture
Aluminium heat exchanger
Digital control panel
Boost Switch control
No (optional timer box)
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity control
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, PIR
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight