Domus Ø75mm Duct Clips (pack of 10) RDCLIP75
The Ø75mm clips are simple to use during installing, simply push over the pipe and secure into position
The domus range replaces the Polypipe and Silavent range of systems
- Compatible with most other 75mm radial duct
- Small and easy to secure to joists or boards.
- Allows for simple creation of bends and offsets.
- Holds radial ductwork securely in the position that you choose.
- Recommended spacing between 1 and 1.5-meter distance apart
- Supplied in packs of 10
Tested by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) for inclusion within the Product Characteristics Database, Domus Radial offers performance levels that not only are the equivalent to traditional rigid ducting in smaller builds but also exceed these levels in properties with four or more wet rooms
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Domus distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Further Information
How Domus Radial Can Benefit You
- Up to 60% quicker and easier to install, saving time and money
- Easy to order pre-selected house packs enable straightforward specification and selection
- Eliminates room-to-room cross talk, for a quieter home
- Simplified design layout makes the system ideal for new and refurb projects
- Increased air capacity for reduced air noise, low duct losses and improved appliance efficiency
- Ability to integrate stylish architectural grilles, to fit interior design scheme
How Domus Radial Works
- The chosen MVHR or MEV appliance connects directly to the manifold using Domus rigid ducting
- The manifold acts as an air distribution hub, each outlet evenly servicing a different room
- Twin or single semi-rigid duct runs are securely connected to a plenum positioned in each room, terminating with an air valve or grille
- Option to integrate Domus rigid ducting into the system
What is different about Domus Radial?
- NEW slimline manifold (125mm deep) enables easy installation between joists or in tight spaces
- Compact manifold size also allows for greater location flexibility
- NEW innovative outlet plenum with optional twin connection for increased air flow and lower energy usage
- Optional integral flow control device allows the outlet plenum to be connected directly to a stylish architectural grille – no air valve necessary
- Rapid fixing mechanism enables secure and air-tight connection with no leakages
- Corrugated construction and the unique formulation of semi-rigid duct resists stress cracking and on-site damage
- Can integrate with Domus rigid duct systems to create versatile hybrid solutions
- Fire-stopping and insulation components also available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight