The next generation of Domus Radial semi-rigid duct systems that have replaced the Polypipe and Silavent systems provide simple, quick and hassle free design and installation which saves time and money, whilst maximising in-situ performance.
How Domus Radial Can Benefit You
- Up to 60% quicker and easier to install, saving time and money
- Easy to order pre-selected house packs enable straightforward specification and selection
- Eliminates room-to-room cross talk, for a quieter home
- Simplified design layout makes the system ideal for new and refurb projects
- Increased air capacity for reduced air noise, low duct losses and improved appliance efficiency
- Ability to integrate stylish architectural grilles, to fit interior design scheme
How Domus Radial Works
- The chosen MVHR or MEV appliance connects directly to the manifold using Domus rigid ducting
- The manifold acts as an air distribution hub, each outlet evenly servicing a different room
- Twin or single semi-rigid duct runs are securely connected to a plenum positioned in each room, terminating with an air valve or grille
- Option to integrate Domus rigid ducting into the system
What is different about Domus Radial?
- NEW slimline manifold (125mm deep) enables easy installation between joists or in tight spaces
- Compact manifold size also allows for greater location flexibility
- NEW innovative outlet plenum with optional twin connection for increased air flow and lower energy usage
- Optional integral flow control device allows the outlet plenum to be connected directly to a stylish architectural grille – no air valve necessary
- Rapid fixing mechanism enables secure and air-tight connection with no leakages
- Corrugated construction and the unique formulation of semi-rigid duct resists stress cracking and on-site damage
- Can integrate with Domus rigid duct systems to create versatile hybrid solutions
- Fire-stopping and insulation components also available
Tested by the Building Research Establishment (BRE) for inclusion within the Product Characteristics Database, Domus Radial offers performance levels that not only are the equivalent to traditional rigid ducting in smaller builds but also exceed these levels in properties with four or more wet rooms.