25mm Foil Backed Glass Fibre Duct Insulation - INS22
Foil backed insulation suitable for insulating ducting systems in cold areas
Top Quality 25mm mineral wool insulation with silver foil face, this insulation is suitable for acoustic and thermal ductwork inside a building
Foil backed insulation is supplied in different lengths
- Per Meter - 1.0 meter x 1.2 meter = 1.2m2
- Also supplied in 4-meter rolls
- Easy to cut and flexible to bend
- High levels of thermal performance
- Superior acoustic performance
- Meets Def Stan 713 requirements for military vessels
- Fully certified in accordance to the IMO MED Resolution
- Outstanding weight savings of up to 40% compared to competitor products
- Standard pin spacing applies
- Durable with consistent density and thickness
- Factory applied aluminium foil facing
- Up to 86% recycled post-consumer glass
- Up to 75% more product from every roll
- High quality mineral wool
- Achieve better thermal performance than traditional solutions with a thinner and lighter solution
- Long roll length and compression resulting in space savings in storage and transportation
- Compression resistance - product will not sag or consolidate over time in normal applications
- Sound absorption 50% better than competitor products
- Suitable for military refurbishments and new builds
- Helping to reduce the weight of any vessel offering long term ergonomic and economic advantages
- Faster and easier to handle and install
- Quick installation time
- Traditional installation method
- Can be easily fitted around bulkhead and deckhead stiffeners
- No soft edges, excellent compression resistance, not easily damaged in storage and transportation or installation
- Inherent vapour barrier
- Is chemically inert - will not accelerate corrosion of steel, copper or aluminium
- Performance will not deteriorate over time - long product life, no ageing of product
- Excellent environmental credentials
Supplied in 1.0 meter x 1.2 meter = 1.2m2 lengths
Also supplied in 4-meter rolls
Use silver foil tape (ST50) to tape together
Thermal resistance - 0.7 (m2K/W)
Thermal conductivity - 0.040 (W/mk)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distribution
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight