125mm Self Seal Conn Duct to Fitting - VSSC125PF
125mm Self Seal Conn Duct to fitting is used to connect 125mm ducting to a 125mm fitting
These connectors require not sealant or tape and are quick and easy to install whilst supply zero air leakage
Duct to Duct connections are also available - VSSC125PP
Our range of plastic ducting is manufactured in the UK with top quality materials that will supply a durable product suitable for domestic and commercial systems
These connectors are perfectly suited for ducting your Ventilation system, Kitchen extractor fan, bathroom fan or In-Line Extract Fans
It can be used as a part of a long ductwork run for a variety of purposes including whole house ventilation, passive stack vent, positive input, air conditioning, HVAC, and Heat Recovery Systems
- Manufactured in the UK
- Pipe ends are female and will accept male fittings such as bends and grilles
- Lengths of duct channel can be joined together using male connectors
- PVC ducting is easy to install and durable, just push-fit duct and fittings together
- Compatible with most other manufactures
- Extensive range of fittings, outlets, and grilles available
- Minimum temperature: -15°C
- Maximum Temperature: +60c
- DW/154 and meets UL94HB Flammability standard
- Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations
- Sap Appendix Q Compliant
- Airflow performance independently tested by BSRIA or BRE
Solid Rigid ducting systems are suitable for use in all buildings to provide superior airflow performance vs. comparative size rectangular or flexible PVC or Aluminium ducting. Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations.
Insulation of Ductwork
It is important that any ducting located in a cold area (e.g. loft space) to be insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(m.k) or less.
This ensures that condensation doesn’t form due to the difference in air temperature inside the duct when compared to the air temperature in the cold space.
If you don’t have a loft space there is still a need for insulated ducting on the intake and exhaust legs, as they will be carrying cold air in a warm space. The level of insulation can be achieved by wrapping PVC duct in a layer of 25mm duct wrap that has a silver foil face on a 25mm rockwool
It is also worth noting that foil wrap with air bubbles (bubble wrap) is no longer applicable in building control regulations
Self-Seal duct to fitting is available in 125mm if you require larger ductwork we recommend you use Metal Spiral ducting and fittings due to superior strength
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
125mm Self Seal Conn Duct to Fitting Technical Specification
Temp Max (°C)
Temp Min (°C)
Pressure Loss (Pa) 15 l/s
Pressure Loss (Pa) 30 l/s
Pressure Loss (Pa) 60 l/s
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight