Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Quardra Kitchen/Bathroom Fan Range
Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Quadra Fan is suitable ventilation for any room, it offers a single fan suitable for surface or flush mounting
You can select low speeds between 6, 9 and 12l/s, and high speeds between 15, 30 and 60l/s all with through the wall or two ducted selections to ensure installation performance is met. The Lo-Carbon Quadra is one of the most unobtrusive centrifugal kitchen fans available. There is no area for dirt to build up due to the front cover design, keeping your fan looking better for longer
The Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV has been designed to meet building requirements where there is a need to fit in Zone 1 containing a fixed bath or shower according to IEE wiring regulations.
The Lo-Carbon Quadra SELV can be safely installed within the spray area with the 24VDC Safety Isolating Power Supply situated away from the spray zone and out of reach of the person using the facility. With discrete aesthetics and low noise levels due to an accurately balanced impeller
- Complies with current Building Regulations Approved Document F & L for intermittent or continuous use
- Recognised in SAP PCDB - Low SFP on PCDB 0.38 W/l/s
- 100mm circular spigot for easy installation and replacement of any existing fan - flush or surface mount
- Maintenance Free with Filterless Technology
- Lo-Carbon motors offering 90% energy savings and long life
- Motor cassette cartridge for simple replacement
- Integral day-logger (option on SELV models)
- 5 Year Motor Guarantee
- IPX4 rated - IPX7 rated (SELV)
- Suitable for wall, ceiling and panel mounting
- Dimensions – 230mm x 260mm x 112mm
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight