- Home /
- MVHR Installation Service
MVHR Installation Service
MVHR Installation Service
Not everyone has the time, or the wish to install their heat recovery system. We can help you by providing a fully trained approved installer in your area to install your ventilation system for you.
We have a network of over 40 trusted installers throughout the UK and Ireland, who can cover almost any location from the Orkney Isle to Falmouth or from Portrush to Cork.
You can work directly through most of our installers, or if preferred you can have the installer work through us for your project.
The normal process of gaining an installation cost is:
- Send us your plans and we will supply an estimate of materials and basic location plan
- We ask several installers in your area for a guide cost of installation
- When your build is approaching 1st fix stage the appointed installer will carry out a site visit
- Final specification, costs and materials will be confirmed
- Terms will be finalised, and goods shipped out to site for installation
As our unique systems are so easy to install by any competent person it is now common for other trades already working on the project to be able install the system to a high standard (ie. Plumbers and Electricians). This not only provides a price competitive option, but as you already know the contactor there is a good awareness of quality and trust.
We will supply full technical support and all required information for the person installing the system.
Each system is provided with:
- A detailed floor plan – with the approximate locations and dimensions of pipe, you may have to alter the design to suit specific requirements of the building
- A list of supplied ducting – please ensure that you check this list before you sign the delivery docket for any damaged or missing items. The amount of ducting that is provided is calculated from your received plans. If more ducting is required, this would be at an additional cost
- Technical support – do not hesitate to contact us on 028 28 275 150 from 8am-5pm Monday to Friday if you have any questions
- Installation manual – we will provide an installation manual for your chosen ducting system and heat recovery unit
- Airflow rates –for all the air valves to help commission the system
As part of the 2010 revision of the Building Regulations for England and Wales or the Technical Handbook Section 3.14 in Scotland, it became necessary for domestic ventilation to be “notifiable work” as part of Approved Document Part F. This means that all MVHR installation work must now be commissioned at the end of installation by a suitably competent person.
Although it is possible for you to commission the system yourself by completing a short training course and hiring an air meter (anemometer), we would recommend that you use one of our installers to commission your system for you.
If you require installation for your ventilation system, you can fill in our quick contact installation form online.
Alternatively, you can contact us via phone on 028 28 275 150 to speak to our technical team who will be happy to answer any installation questions and provide you with an installer in your location. Or you can email us at email@example.com for more information.