Zehnder ComfoAir Q 600 Heat Recovery Unit
Zehnder ComfoAir Q is the new generation of ventilation units that are more efficient, even quieter and more intelligent. Zehnder ComfoAir Q provides outstanding comfort for a perfect indoor climate with maximum energy efficiency
Zehnder ComfoAir Q 650 is a Passive House approved unit that provides up to 87% heat recovery efficiency and is suitable for house sizes up to 350m2
- Standard or preheater models available
- Suitable for house sizes up to 350m2
- Provides up to 87% heat recovery efficiency
- 2 x G4 filters
- Passive House certified
- Counter flow heat exchanger
- A+ energy efficiency
- Left or right-hand configuration via the unit’s software
- EC motors
- Airflow rate @ 100Pa - 600 m3h/r
- 4 Variable speed flow rate set points
- 100% full summer bypass
- Sound level @3m – 28 dB(A)
- Dimensions W x H x D - 725mm x 850mm x 570mm
- Weight - 50kg
- Duct diameter – 180mm
- Controllability: This unit can be controlled via ComfoSense LCD Controller, ComfoConnect LAN application interface or ComfoConnect KNX Building management interface
- Installation: Suitable for vertical wall mounting or floor stand with the ability to allow left or right-hand configuration through the unit’s software
- Construction: This unit is constructed of powder coated sheet steel and is fully insulated using high quality EPP to maintain excellent thermal features
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Zehnder distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Zehnder ComfoAir Q600
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa
Max dwelling size M2 @.3 ACH
Max dwelling size M2 @.5 ACH
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 7 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
725 x 850 x 570
G4, optional F7
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Floor / wall
4 x 180mm
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger
Available room sensors
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight