Xpelair Xplus 2 EC - 92498AG
Xpelair Xplus 2 EC is a centralised mechanical extraction unit (CMEV), it is designed for simultaneous and continuous extraction or ventilation from multiple areas in the home or commercial applications
Please note -
You can purchase the MEV unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the MEV unit
- Extra-long life Ultra EC motor for lower whole life cost
- 3 installer adjustable speed settings
- Up to six 125mm extract spigot connections
- Low profile design for horizontal or vertical installation in ceilings and voids
- Suitable for use up to 50 degrees Celsius
- 465m3/h @100pa suitable for up to several wet rooms
- Specific fan power as low as 0.19 wls
- 5 Year Warranty
- Developed and manufactured in the UK to German standards
- Dimensions (mm) 480 x 510 x 190
- Weight 3.4 kg
The 3 extract speeds can be set by the installer to match required Part F extract rates for the size and layout of the dwelling
Constructed of high quality PVC
The unit features long life, low energy use motors and a highly energy efficient backward curved impeller.
Suitable for installation horizontally or vertically at any angle,
Xplus 2 is extremely versatile. It is typically sited in an airing cupboard or the attic, but with a low-profile design of only 190mm it can also be installed in many apartment ceilings or floor voids.
The multi-spigot configuration enables ducting to be connected from several directions reducing ducting resistance, airflow restriction and noise.
Models also available with wireless controllers (RF) and integral humidity sensor (RFH)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Xpelair distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
Xpelair Xplus 2 EC - Kit - XP2MEVPK
List of Products in Kit
part number Description 2 point kit 3 point kit 4 point kit 5 point kit 92498AG Xpelair Xplus 2 EC 1 1 1 1 MW124 125mm Metal extract valve 2 3 4 5 C125 125mm pipe connector 1 2 3 4 GPVC125W 125mm PVC external grille (white) 1 1 1 1 IFD125 125mm Insulated flexible ducting X 10 Meter 1 2 2 3 ST75 Roll 75mm x 10m silver foil tape 1 1 1 1 JC160 Jubilee clip 100-150mm (pack 10) 1 1 1 2 T125 125mm T piece 0 0 1 2
- Technical Specification
Xcell 2EC PerformancePower usage maximum (W) 220-240V AC 50-60Hz-79WSound pressure level db(A)@3m-45db(A)Speeds-3Spigot diameter (mm)-125mmExtract performance (FID, l/s)-152.7 l/sExtract performance (FID, m³/h)-550 m3/h
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight