Xpelair Contour CV4S - 92968AW
The Simply Silent™ Contour CV range has been designed to offer exceptionally low noise levels, while delivering a constant volume of extracted air to eliminate humidity, condensation and mould growth in bathrooms, shower rooms, cloakrooms, toilets, and kitchens.
The fans airflow can be set at install to either bathroom or kitchen mode, by operating in trickle mode at 5l/s or 8 l/s and boosting as required up to 18l/s, allowing the fan to be used as a whole house dMEV solution.
Ideal for social housing and specification, the fans feature a data logger to record the fans daily use and how long the fan has been in operation helping landlords and local authorities to avoid damage to their housing stock through condensation and mould.
These fans feature Xpelair’s Intelligent Adaptiflow™ Sensing to deliver constant volume performance through a unique sensor housed within the duct.This sensor calculates and records the airflow of the fan and adapts the fan speed intuitively in accordance with changes in airflow to maintain the required setting.
- Continuous running D-MEV fan
- Ghost air movement for quiet operation
- Integral humidity sensor
- Intelligent Adaptiflow™ Sensing
- selectable bathroom and kitchen airflow, with 3 speeds in each mode
- Data logger
- Wall / ceiling / panel installation
- Slim profile
- With very low power consumption
- the fan costs as little as £1.64 * a year to run in bathroom mode and £1.94 * in kitchen mode, making them an extremely cost-effective solution.
- IPX4 rating for Zone 1 and 2
- Continuous Airflow of up to 18 Ls
- 1.6 to 3.7 watts D/C fan
- Specific fan power as low as 0.16wls
- 2 Year Warranty
- Sound Level (dba@3m) Max 28
- CV4S packed dimensions W x H x D: 210mm x 140mm x 210mm
- CV4S packed weight: 0.6kg
- CV4R packed dimensions W x H x D: 230mm x 190mm x 170mm
- CV4R pack weight: 2.2kg
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Xpelair distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
MEV & Extractor FansXpelair CV4 Catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight