Xpelair Contour CV4SR - 92969AW / 78377
The Simply Silent™ Contour CV range has been designed to offer exceptionally low noise levels, while delivering a constant volume of extracted air to eliminate humidity, condensation and mould growth in bathrooms, shower rooms, cloakrooms, toilets, and kitchens.
The fans airflow can be set at install to either bathroom or kitchen mode, by operating in trickle mode at 5l/s or 8 l/s and boosting as required up to 18l/s, allowing the fan to be used as a whole house dMEV solution.
Ideal for social housing and specification, the fans feature a data logger to record the fans daily use and how long the fan has been in operation helping landlords and local authorities to avoid damage to their housing stock through condensation and mould.
These fans feature Xpelair’s Intelligent Adaptiflow™ Sensing to deliver constant volume performance through a unique sensor housed within the duct.This sensor calculates and records the airflow of the fan and adapts the fan speed intuitively in accordance with changes in airflow to maintain the required setting.
- Continuous running D-MEV fan
- Ghost air movement for quiet operation
- Integral humidity sensor
- Intelligent Adaptiflow™ Sensing
- selectable bathroom and kitchen airflow, with 3 speeds in each mode
- Data logger
- Wall / ceiling / panel installation
- Slim profile
- With very low power consumption
- the fan costs as little as £1.64 * a year to run in bathroom mode and £1.94 * in kitchen mode, making them an extremely cost-effective solution.
- IPX4 rating for Zone 1 and 2
- Continuous Airflow of up to 18 Ls
- 1.6 to 3.7 watts D/C fan
- Specific fan power as low as 0.16wls
- 2 Year Warranty
- Sound Level (dba@3m) Max 28
- CV4S packed dimensions W x H x D: 210mm x 140mm x 210mm
- CV4S packed weight: 0.6kg
- CV4R packed dimensions W x H x D: 230mm x 190mm x 170mm
- CV4R pack weight: 2.2kg