Vortice Commercial NRG 800 EC/ECH Heat Recovery Unit
This unit is manufactured to order, please enquire for cost
New Commercial horizontal unit from Vortice with summer By-Pass and optional heater and digital controller (ECH)
Vortice Commercial NRG 800 is a top-quality unit built for longevity with the following benefits
- Thermal insulated Double skin outer construction
- Backward curved EC Motors
- Aluminium counterflow heat recovery
- Duct connections with integrated seals
- Digital controller (ECH model only)
- Integral heater 2.50 kw (ECH model only)
- Very quiet operation
- Heat recovery up to 80%
- 950 m3 h/r maximum flow
- 790 m3 h/r @ 200Pa
- 100% Summer Bypass
- Air flow rates are 100% Adjustable
- G3 filters
- Frost protection
- Multiple control options
- 2 Year Warranty
- Spigots - 4 x 315mm
- Dimensions L x W x D - 2220mm x 965mm x 415mm
Vortice NRG EC models are equipped with potentiometers by way of which the speed of the two fans can be independently controlled.
Vortice NRG ECH models are equipped with a digital controller to adjust all settings
Suitable for numerous commercial applications that can include*
Office - -
20 office staff
8 l/s per person
Classroom - -
8 l/s per person
Shop / Retail - -
30 people or 110m2
5 l/s per or 5m2 of area
Nursing Home - -
Nursery Crèche - -
M/P sports hall - -
10 l/s per person low activity
Domestic Pool - -
* calculations can differentiate depending on location always check with the local authority
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vortice distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Cabinet frame fabricated from rounded aluminium profiles; moulded nylon spacers incorporated to provide thermal break; sandwich panels with 10/10 gauge skins (inner: zinc-coated steel; outer: pre-lacquered steel (RAL 7035) with protective film); high density rock wool insulation layer (M0), thickness 25 mm in models 600, 800, 1500, 2000 and 2500, thickness 50 mm in models 3000, 4500, 6000 and 8000.
2-speed, ball bearing external rotor EC motors (speeds independently adjustable at installation) directly coupled to backward curved centrifugal impellers, capable of ensuring air flow rates up to 8000 m3/h in conjunction with low noise levels.
Air-to air, aluminium made, counter-flow heat exchanger, granting Eurovent-certified efficiency better than 90% based on European standard EN 308. The heat exchange efficiency of the new VORT NRG EC appliances meets the most stringent requirements of EU regulation 1253/2014, Tier 2, to be implemented January 2018.
Circular ports with lip seals guaranteeing airtight
flow passage (excluding models 8000).
100% internal by-pass, automatically operated.
Filters, G4 in the stale air extraction duct, F7 in the
fresh air supply duct, both installed upstream of internal components to guarantee their protection, mounted on slide ways (for ease of removal), and fitted with lip seals to ensure a completely airtight fit.
Condition of filters constantly monitored by a differential pressure switch with automatic alert generated when maintenance or replacement is due.
VORT NRG EC models are equipped with potentiometers by way of which the speed of the two fans can be independently controlled.
VORT NRG EC EH models incorporate advanced electronics including a wired control box with LCD display, connected by wire (maximum distance 100 m) for models 600, 800, 1500, 2000 and 2500, and built into the casing (enclosure rating IP65) for models 3000, 4500 6000 and 8000.
- Download Documentation
Vortice NRG Range Manual
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight