Vortice Neotime 900 Heat Recovery Unit
As these units are manufactured to order, please contact our sales team for a lead time
High quality horizontally mounted commercial heat recovery unit
- Thermal insulated double skin outer construction
- Backward curved EC Motors
- Aluminium counterflow heat recovery
- Duct connections with integrated seals
- Digital controller
- Very quiet operation
- Up to 90% Heat recovery
- 700 m3 h/r @ 200Pa
- 100% Summer Bypass
- 100% Adjustable air flow rates
- G3 filters
- Frost protection
- Multiple control options
- 4 x 315 spigots
- Dimensions L/W/D (mm) 2020 / 965 / 415
There are 3 available options of control
ECO: 1 to 2 selected speeds per fan controlled by the LCD controller (popular choice)
Lobby: Constant pressure fans controlled by the LCD Controller
Diva: Integral Co2 sensor and airflow management controlled by the LCD controller
LCD controller functions
- Weekly timer
- Holiday timer
- Summer by-pass – night-time cooling
- Fault finding
- Speed Parameters
- Filter indicator
- Fire alarm integration
- Temperature sensors
Possible integration via Mobus, Bacnet or web
1x F7 large capacity pollen intake filter and 1 x G4 extract filter
- Outer construction is of airtight 10-gauge galvanised steel double-skin panels with an internal 25mm high density mineral wool insulation in accordance with EN1886
- The external face is pre-lacquered with a protective film in colour RAL 7035
- Circular branch connections with rubber seals
- airtight construction to (ATEC CSTB n° 13-224-12).
- Crimped hanging brackets to enable ceiling mounting
Highly efficient aluminium counter-flow heat exchanger that can provide up to 90% heat recovery and designed for lifetime use
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency Backward curved EC motors with heat and speed protection
The unit is horizontal mounted on the ceiling or floor and has adjustable hanging brackets to secure to frame or concrete ceiling, please ensure that the structure can take the weight of the unit etc.
The condensate drain point consisting of a metal 15mm BSP pipe is provided on the side of the unit that should be connected to a drain via a waterless trap
Insulation of Ductwork
We recommend you use Metal Spiral ducting and fittings due to superior strength
To provide the best performance in airtightness and durability we recommend You provide greater mechanical strength to a joint by using self-sealing fittings or a combination of Ducting Sealant and Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape
- Apply Duct sealant to the male fitting
- Push together
- Apply Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape over joint
It is important that any ducting located in a cold area (e.g. loft space) to be insulated. The insulation needs to be the equivalent of 25mm thick and have a thermal conductivity of 0.04W/(m.k) or less.
This ensures that condensation doesn’t form due to the difference in air temperature inside the duct when compared to the air temperature in the cold space.
If you don’t have a loft space there is still a need for insulated ducting on the intake and exhaust legs, as they will be carrying cold air in a warm space. The level of insulation can be achieved by wrapping PVC duct in a layer of 25mm duct wrap that has a silver foil face on a 25mm rockwool
It is also worth noting that foil wrap with air bubbles (bubble wrap) is no longer applicable in building control regulations
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controls, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vortice distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Commercial MVHR Buyers Guide
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight