Verplas Thermal Rectangular T Piece
Self-Seal Thermal T Piece complete with click and lock ﬁttings, easy to install with simple pushfit
The Verplas Self-Seal Thermal Ducting System is manufactured from Neopor Reg; graphite impregnated expanded polystyrene (EPS) with infrared absorbers and reﬂectors which signiﬁcantly improve the thermal resistance of the material compared with standard EPS.
The Neopor ® material is fully tested to meet the thermal conductivity requirements of BASF – EN13163 to assist with the prevention of condensation and is Flame Retardant to DIN 4102 B1. It is Lightweight, durable and fully conformed to building regulations. It assists in minimising heat loss through the ductwork system of your chosen ventilation system
Verplas Thermal Ducting has a minimum Density of 25 kg/m³ and therefore achieves a Thermal Conductivity of 0.03 W/mK, which at 20mm thickness, provides a minimum Thermal Resistance or R value of 0.666 m²K/W. This exceeds the current UK Domestic Ventilation Regulation requirements of Part F 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide and NHBC Guidance Document Chapter 3.2 which states that the Thermal Resistance of the insulating material should be equivalent to a minimum 25mm of insulating material with a thermal conductivity of 0.04 W/mK which gives a minimum Thermal Resistance requirement of 0.625 m²K/W.EPP
Please note that this pipe can be damaged if stood on or heavy weight is applied
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Verplas distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight