Ventmiser CMSM (Carbon Management Switch Module) is a temperature and/or current sensing control device. When a cooker, bath or shower is being used, the Ventmiser CMSM will activate a extract fan. It may also be used to boost the speed of a MVHR or MEV unit when you are cooking, bathing or showering. The unit will help eliminate condensation problem and can help decrease false fire alarms.
• Very compact
• Auto control, there is no need for switches.
• Easy to install with either current and/or temperature sensors for total flexibility.
• Energy savings by boosting fan only when moisture/ cooker odour generating activities are taking place.
• Removing other odours
• Adjustable overrun timer can be set to suit all requirements.
• Simple commissioning
159mm x 85mm x 45mm.
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH BPC VENTILATION
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Technical Specification
Controller Dimensions: 159mm x 85mm x 45mm
Wire Lengths: 4 metres
- Further Information
Ventmiser - ideal for the following applications:
• Private houses & apartments.
• Sheltered housing.
• Social housing.
• Key worker accommodation.
• Student accommodation and housing in multiple occupation.
• Doctors and nurses living quarters.
• Holiday apartments and chalets.
- €2.38 including VAT Excluding VAT €1.98including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight