Vent Axia White Pull Out Cooker Hood for MVHR - 407509
Vent Axia pull-out system cooker hood is designed to be used along with Vent Axia residential MVHR and MEV units
This cooker hood is designed to fit in a 600mm aperture above a hob. It features a telescopic hood that incorporates two low energy light bulbs and two flat removable metal grease filters. This pull-out system cooker hood comes with a white or brushed aluminium front trim.
The hood features an integral fire damper in accordance with BRE Digest 398 and is connected to the mechanical ventilation unit by a galvanised steel duct connection piece.
The pull-out system hood is wired in such a way so that when the hood is pulled out, the MEV or MVHR unit that it is connected to will automatically go into boost mode.
- Fits within a 600mm wide aperture (300mm deep)
- 125mm galvanised spigot duct
- Complete with two low energy 9W lamps
- Integral fire damper
- All models are fitted with a metal washable grease filter as standard
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Vent Axia White Pull-out System Hood (407509)
- Vent Axia Aluminium Pull-out System Hood (407206)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight