Vent Axia Pull-Out System Cooker Hood (Aluminium)
The Vent Axia pull-out system cooker hood is designed to be used with Vent Axia MVHR and MEV units
This cooker hood is designed to fit in a 600mm aperture above a hob. It has a telescopic hood with two flat removal metal grease filters and two low energy light bulbs. This model is available with white or brushed aluminium front trim.
The hood features an integral fire damper in accordance with BRE Digest 398 and is connected to a MVHR unit via a galvanised steel duct connection piece. When connected to a MVHR or MEV unit, the unit goes into boost speed once the hood is opened.
- Fits within a 600mm wide aperture (300mm deep)
- Integral fire damper
- Complete with two low energy 9W lamps
- All models come fitted with a metal washable grease filter as standard
- 125mm galvanised spigot duct
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Aluminium Pull-out System Hood (407206)
- White Pull-out System Hood (407509)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation:
- Authorised Vent Axia distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight