Vent Axia Aluminium Pull Out Cooker Hood for MVHR - 407206
Designed to be used in conjunction with Vent Axia’s residential MVHR/MEV units.
- The Pull-out System Hood is designed to fit in a 600mm aperture above a hob
- The telescopic hood incorporates two flat removable metal grease filters, two low energy light bulbs and is available with a White or Brushed Aluminium front trim
- Connected to the mechanical ventilation unit by a galvanised steel duct connection piece. When the hood is opened the mechanical ventilation, unit goes to boost speed
- When connected to an MEV or MVHR system, the Pull-out System Hood can be wired in such a way that when the hood part of the unit is pulled out the MEV or MVHR system will automatically switch to boost
- Fits within a 600mm wide aperture (300mm deep)
- Complete with two low energy 9W lamps
- All models are fitted with a metal washable grease filter as standard
- 125mm galvanised spigot duct
- The hood contains an integral fire damper in accordance with BRE Digest 398
- Weight: 3.7kg
White Pull-out System Hood (407509)
Aluminium Pull-out System Hood (407206)
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight