Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic High Flow Heat Recovery System
DIY Kit of a Vent Axia Kinetic High Flow MVHR unit and Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting
Our Comprehensive DIY Kits have everything you should require to install a top quality Heat recovery system to building control regulations.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
This kit can also be provided with different room sizes and ducting options if required (please contact us for a quotation)
This heat recovery unit and Standard semi rigid radial ducting kit meets the highest and latest Building Regulation requirements and are suitable for newly constructed homes and renovation projects
Please call our sales team on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 if you would like more information about upgrading your kit
MAIN KIT FEATURES:
- The Kinetic High Flow MVHR unit with every feature imaginable and proven reliability from the leading ventilation company, you'll have total peace of mind when buying this outstanding heat recovery unit.
- Will provide a quiet and efficient system that is suitable for any competent or trades-person to easily install
- All products in kits can be changed to suit your specific needs
- Free delivery to UK Mainland or Ireland address, Worldwide Delivery is available
- Free Technical support by our in-house technical team (multiple telephone lines)
- Free design service, Our In-house designers can provide a easy to follow plan to building control standards with required air flow rates
- Commissioning, We have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide
- Installation, The systems are suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required
- Kits and products are in stock ready for delivery
- Any products not required can be returned (excluding return delivery cost)
- Any extra products required will be discounted to the Kit Price (excluding delivery)
Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic High Flow heat recovery unit – 408449 / 408451
Vent Axia Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic High Flow is a heat recovery unit with the highest high performance, it is suitable for large houses, student accommodation and small commercial applications, this top-quality unit has every conceivable option for control with proven durability and performance
Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic High Flow units are suitable for house sizes up to 350m2, they meet the latest requirements of Building Regulations ADF and ADL for whole house system ventilation
This unit is available with an optional Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid radial ducting kit, providing a quiet and professional installation complying with all building control requirements
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing
- Vent Axia Heat recovery unit
- Suitable for house sizes up to 350 m2
- Heat Recovery up to 91%
- Extra low energy use
- Mechanical summer by-pass
- Internal humidity sensor
- Digital control
- Vertical or horizontal connections
- Left or right-hand configuration
- Dimensions: 785mm x 635mm x 550mm (W x H x D)
- Duct diameter: 180mm / 200mm
- Weight: 34kg
- 5 Year warranty
Vent Axia Sentinel Kinetic High Flow requires 2 x G4 filters, and an optional F7 pollen intake filter
The Lo-Carbon Sentinel Kinetic High Flow heat recovery units have 3 fully adjustable speeds and a purge setting (maximum flow). A digital controller is provided with the unit, it can be used to pre-set the speeds to any required airflow within the performance range
Boost can be achieved with almost any type of sensor or switch including momentary
Integral Humidity Sensor
The integral humidity sensor increases speed in proportion to relative humidity levels, saving energy and reducing noise. The sensor reacts even to small but rapid increases in the humidity of a room, it reacts even if the normal trigger threshold is not reaches. This feature ensures that your home is adequately ventilated, even for the smallest wet room. The night time relative humidity setback feature suppresses nuisance tripping as the humidity gradually increases with falling temperature
The inner body is constructed of EPP and the outer enclosure is constructed of PVC
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency EC/DC motors
Spigot Options - The combination of spigot options allows installation in confined locations. If vertical and horizontal connection is required on the same outlet/inlet, additional spigots can be supplied. Spigots may be re-positioned to give horizontal connections or a combination of both horizontal and vertical connections.
The condensate drain can be taken out through the back, side or bottom of the unit. The final condensate connection is made using the fitting supplied, it can be completed after installation and is made outside the unit
In addition to a choice of compatible ducting systems a full range of controllers, sensors, in-line silencers, floor/wall/ceiling inlet and outlet diffusers are available to complete the installation.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
Quiet-Vent Heat Recovery Kit Material List
Ducting Kit Contents (180mm) Part Number 12 Point 13 Point 14 Point 15 Point 16 Point 17 Point 18 Point 125mm metal extract valve MW124 5 5 5 6 6 7 7 125mm metal supply valve MW125 7 8 9 9 10 10 11 180mm x 2 meter metal duct P180M-2 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 180mm B90 vent pressed bend B90180M 10 10 10 10 10 10 10 180mm NP vent male coupling C180MM 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 Metre foil backed glass fibre insulation INS22 4 4 4 4 4 4 4 180mm exterior grille s/steel louvered cowl 9041227 2 2 2 2 2 2 2 Blauberg 75mm x 50 meter regular radial duct (75mm) RK75/50 4 4 5 5 6 6 6 90° Plenum with additional 350mm round pipe (Quiet-Vent) QV75PLEN90 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 Blauberg sealing ring (pack of 10) (75mm) RL75 3 3 3 3 4 4 4 QV 15 pt rear entry distribution box 150 spigot (75mm) QV75-15180RE 2 2 2 2 2 2 2
- Technical Specification
Vent-Axia Kinetic High Flow Technical Data
Vent Axia Kinetic High Flow
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - Momentary
Internal and optional external sensor
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 100Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
Kitchen plus 8 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
785 x 635 x 550
Yes 2 x G4 (optional 1xF7)
Sound level @3m db.(a)
wall - floor
Top or side
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
Yes - BMS
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
RHS -408449 LHS- 408451
- Download Documentation
- Further Information
Vent Axia Kinetic Highflow using Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Radial Ducting Kits
A Heat Recovery Ventilation System is Only as Good as the Ducting Used
Following years of experience in heat recovery systems, BPC Ventilation are now able to provide a range of high-quality kits that will provide a quiet and efficient system exceeding building control regulations and are suitable for any competent person to successfully install.
Our Quiet-Vent Radial Semi Rigid Ducting Kits combine the performance benefits of rigid duct and the installation benefits of flexible duct. They work by treating each room individually with a dedicated 75mm duct run from two distribution boxes (manifolds), for supply and extract air at the heat recovery unit.
Quiet-Vent Semi Rigid Ducting Kits are the perfect choice for installing a MVHR Heat Recovery System as they provide huge performance benefits whilst dramatically reducing installation time
Order online and purchase our Standard Kit or call our sales and technical teams on 028 2827 5150 / +353 1526 7452 to upgrade your kit.
Key Kit Features
- Our Standard 75mm pipe is semi flexible, crushproof and with a smooth inner surface
- The round 75mm pipe is supplied in 50-meter-long rolls and takes more than 13 Kilonewton’s per square metre of pressure to crush it and can even be buried in up to 3 metres of concrete
- No noise transfer (talking, music etc) between rooms (As required and stated in the 2010 Domestic Ventilation Compliance Guide)
- No noise generated by high volumes of air being pushed or sucked down ducting (common with branch systems)
- No joins in ducting so it cannot become dislodged if knocked or disturbed e.g. in loft spaces
- 70% Quicker and easier to install compared to traditional branch systems.
- Metal distribution boxes – very robust and durable, various sizes
- Can easily overcome site obstacles and can be worked through around joists with ease
- Fully cleanable and one of the only systems on the market that is - making it ideal for Heat Recovery System installations as it offers long-term Guaranteed Installed Performance
- Superior 100% airtightness as there is up to 85% less joins and any fittings use rubber seals
- Ideal for metal web and engineer joists
- SAP Appendix Q and Passive House Approved (classed as solid rigid on SAP)
Upgrade to our Premium ducting for the highest quality ducting - it is easier to bend and has an antibacterial and antistatic surface which inhibits mould and bacteria growth
Design and Supply
As leading heat recovery specialists our in-house designers can provide a comprehensive and bespoke design backed up with our technical experts that can answer any queries you may have.
Free delivery is included to any mainland UK or ROI address on orders over £200. We are one of the few specialists that can provide quick or priority dispatch to any location using professional logistics companies, we are able to deliver to any other location on request.
If required all products in the kits can be changed or altered to suit your specific needs before dispatch and if you do require extra materials, we will supply these to you at the same highly discounted rates.
Any products not required can be returned for a refund (excluding return delivery cost & restocking fee).
Installation and Commissioning
All systems on completion of the installation require commissioning to insure it is working as intended, BPC have a network of commissioning engineers or we can supply you with a DIY air meter including a commissioning guide.
The systems have been painstakingly designed to be suitable for any competent person to install but we also have a large network of installers if required throughout the UK and Ireland if required.
How Does a Radial System Work?
Radial ducting is the latest innovation on ventilation systems and can provide a quieter and more efficient ventilation system compared to solid rigid ductwork.
All our radial ducting options are a system of individual smooth bore pipes which are crushproof, semi flexible with zero air loss. Our Premium ducting has an anti-static and antibacterial lining which individually connects each room to a distribution box (manifold).
The distribution box takes mass airflow directly from the MVHR Heat Recovery Unit and allows lower rates to pass through to each individual room run eliminating noise transfer and increasing the efficiency of the heat recovery unit.
The radial ducting is designed to be installed below the loft insulation to provide a superior heat retention over pre-insulated solid rigid above the loft insulation.
Radial semi rigid ducting is suitable for any type of property; including timber framed houses, passive house approval homes and can be used in areas with limited access.
Our premium radial semi rigid ducting is available in both circular (75mm or 90mm) and oval (51mmx114mm) fittings.
Alternative Duct Options
As well as our radial ducting options, we can stock and supply Solid Rigid PVC, Galvanised Steel and Thermal EPP (foam) ducting if preferred.
- €126.43 including VAT Excluding VAT €105.36including VAT
- €78.59 including VAT Excluding VAT €65.49including VAT
- €201.71 including VAT Excluding VAT €168.09including VAT
- €28.81 including VAT Excluding VAT €24.01including VAT
- €9.11 including VAT Excluding VAT €7.59including VAT
- €72.30 including VAT Excluding VAT €60.25including VAT
- €22.78 including VAT Excluding VAT €18.98including VAT
- €9.22 including VAT Excluding VAT €7.68including VAT
- €3.46 including VAT Excluding VAT €2.88including VAT
- €5.76 including VAT Excluding VAT €4.80including VAT
- €42.65 including VAT Excluding VAT €35.54including VAT
- €77.02 including VAT Excluding VAT €64.18including VAT
- €60.74 including VAT Excluding VAT €50.62including VAT
Out of stock
- from €20.33including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- from €298.32including VAT
- €32.74 including VAT Excluding VAT €27.28including VAT
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight