Vent Axia 315 Jupiter De-Stratification Unit with Thermostat - NJUP315CTS
Jupiter Speed Controller - RTRE20
- Built-in thermostat
- Available in two sizes
- Speed controllable
- High velocity fans
- Supplied with a grey coated finish
Air Movement Fans
The Vent-Axia Jupiter range of de-stratification units is based on direct drive axial fans, housed in a neat and sturdy casing complete with eyebolts for suspension from chains or steel wires.
Ideal for applications where the proposed mounting height requires higher velocity fans or where open bladed ceiling fans are considered unsuitable.
Jupiter fans can be used in stores, warehouses, factories, workshops, as well as many other industrial applications. The unit provides effective and positive air movement to improve the working environment, particularly during summer months. In addition Jupiter fans can be used during the winter to re-circulate hot air from ceilings and roofs down to living and working areas.
Supply voltage 220-240V/1/50Hz. Direct drive axials with speed controllable motors. The motor hub and impeller are statically and dynamically balanced for smooth operation and optimum performance. Class F insulation, suitable for operating in atmospheres of up to 95% RH and ambient temperature of up to +60˚C.
For cooling effect, circulation of air is required in any given area. As a guide, mount Jupiter fans 4.5-6m apart, in tropical climates 3m apart. Fans should be mounted so that they do not interfere with lighting installations in any way. Mount fans away from walls or pillars where possible to avoid obstruction of airflow.
Heat savings are largely dependent on the difference between the roof level and the working level temperatures, the ventilation rate and the geographical position.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Download Documentation
Vent Axia Jupiter catalogue
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight