Vent Axia HR100RS
The HR100RS is ideal for single bedroom/bathroom applications such as hotel rooms, nursing homes and residential care homes.
The HR100RS features bottom access and is ideal for installation on the ceiling slab above a suspended ceiling.
An integral heat exchanger transfers heat from the outgoing stale air to the fresh air supply, raising the supply air temperature whilst at the same time reducing its relative humidity.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the heat recovery unit
- Ideal for one bedroom and bathroom
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Boost operation with wall switch
- The unit comes fitted with a single 2-speed motor
- The unit provides superior control of condensation and odours
- Suitable for use in bathrooms or small internal rooms
- Extracts up to 40 m3/hr @ 50 Pa
- Suitable for houses up to 40 m2
- Up to 70% thermal efficiency
- Dimensions (L x H x W): 305 x 160 x 250 (mm)
- Ducting: 100mm
- Suitable for rooms up to 40 m2. / extract from 1 wet room
- Up to 18 l/s (64m3h/r) Max capacity (extract airflow).
The HR100RS is compatible with 100mm diameter flexible ducting which fits onto the unit via the metal spigots and can be fastened using worm drive clips.
A 22mm diameter condensate drain connection is situated on the base of the unit, this should be connected to a suitable outlet for condensate drainage.
The enclosure is constructed of powder coated galvanised metal
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
HR100RS Ducting Kit
Description Product Number HR100 Kit 100mm Metal Ceiling Supply Valve MW105 1 100mm Metal Extract Valve MW104 1
100mm - Louvered Grill White Round Spigot
GPVC100W 1 10m Roll 100mm Insulated Flexible Ducting IFD100 1 Roll Silver Foil Tape ST50 1 Cable Ties (Pack of 10) CT550 1 Vent Axia HR100RS 435004 1 QV Rocker Switch QV-Rocker 1
- Technical Specification
HR100RS Technical Data
Vent Axia HR100RS
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - on/off
Room sensor (accessory)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 50Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
1 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
305 x 240 x 160
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight