Vent Axia HR100RS
Vent Axia HR100RS is a heat recovery unit that is ideal for applications such as single bedroom/bathrooms in nursing homes, residential care homes and hotel rooms. It features bottom access and is ideal for installation on ceiling slabs above a suspended ceiling.
The unit has a maximum capacity of up to 180 l/s (64m3h/r). It is suitable for use in bathrooms and small internal rooms, providing superior control of odours and condensation.
The HR100RS features an integral heat exchanger, it transfers heat from the outgoing extracted stale air to the fresh supply of air. This raises the supply air temperature while at the same time the relative humidity is reduced.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the heat recovery unit
- An ideal unit for one bedroom and bathroom
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Thermal Efficiency up to 70%
- Boost operation with wall switch
- Extracts up to 40 m3/hr @ 50 Pa
- Suitable for houses up to 40 m2
- Dimensions: 305mm x 160mm x 250mm (L x H x W)
- Ducting: 100mm
Fresh air is filtered with two filters
The unit comes fitted with a single 2-speed motor and provides continuous low volume ventilation with a boost option. The unit is supplied without controls to allow the unit to be tailored to any requirement. There is a range of control devices that are available for both automatic or manual speed control, a relay is required if using a light or PIR fitting.
This unit is suitable for room sizes up to 40 m2, and is able to extract from 1 wet room
The enclosure is constructed of powder coated galvanised metal
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency a/c fan/motors
The HR100RS is compatible with 100mm diameter flexible ducting, it fits onto the unit via the metal spigots and can be fastened using worm drive clips.
A 22mm diameter condensate drain connection is situated on the base of the unit, this should be connected to a suitable outlet for condensate drainage.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Vent-Axia distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Ducting Kits
HR100RS Ducting Kit
Description Product Number HR100 Kit 100mm Metal Ceiling Supply Valve MW105 1 100mm Metal Extract Valve MW104 1
100mm - Louvered Grill White Round Spigot
GPVC100W 1 10m Roll 100mm Insulated Flexible Ducting IFD100 1 Roll Silver Foil Tape ST50 1 Cable Ties (Pack of 10) CT550 1 Vent Axia HR100RS 435004 1 Vent Axia Rocker Switch 455213 1
- Technical Specification
HR100RS Technical Data
Vent Axia HR100RS
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - on/off
Room sensor (accessory)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 50Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
1 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
305 x 240 x 160
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight