Vent Axia HR100R Heat Recovery Unit - 370377
Vent Axia HR100R is a heat recovery unit that is suitable for single room applications such as bedrooms/bathrooms in nursing homes, hotel rooms and residential care homes. It features top access is an ideal solution for loft installations.
The unit has an integral heat exchanger, it transfers heat from the outgoing air to the fresh air, this raises the supply air temperature whilst also reducing its relative humidity.
HR100R has a maximum extract airflow capacity of up to 18 l/s (64m3h/r). This unit provides superior control of odours and condensation. It is suitable for bathrooms or for small internal rooms.
Please note - You can purchase the heat recovery unit with or without the ductwork on this listing and the Unit and room ducting kits include the heat recovery unit
- Thermal efficiency up to 70%
- Supply and extract air ventilation with heat recovery
- Ideal for one bathroom and one bedroom
- Extracts up to 40 m3/hr @ 50 Pa
- Suitable for house sizes up to 40 m2
- Boost operation function with wall switch
- Dimensions: 305mm x 160mm x 250mm (L x H x W)
- Ducting: 100mm
The Fresh air is filtered with two filters
The unit comes fitted with a single 2-speed motor and provides continuous low volume ventilation with a boost option. There is a variety of different control devices to manually or automatically the speed. A relay is required if using a light or PIR fitting. The unit is designed without controls to allow the unit to be tailored to suit induvial requirements.
This unit is suitable for room sizes up to 40 m2, extracting from one wet room
The enclosure of the unit is constructed of powder coated galvanised metal
The unit has 2 x low energy, high efficiency a/c fan/motors
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
- Ducting Kits
HR100R Heat Recovery Unit Ducting Kit
Description Product Number HR100R Kit 100mm Metal Ceiling Supply Valve MW105 1 100mm Metal Extract Valve MW104 1 100mm - Louvered Grill White Round Spigot GPVC100W 2 10m Roll 100mm Insulated Flexible Ducting IFD100 1 Roll Silver Foil Tape ST50 1 Jubilee Clip 100 - 170mm (Pack of 10) JC160 1 Vent Axia HR100R 370377 1 Vent Axia Rocker Switch 455213 1
- Technical Specification
HR100 heat recovery unit Technical Data
Vent Axia HR100R
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Boost Switch control
Yes - on/off
Room sensor (accessory)
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ 50Pa m3/h
Max dwelling size M2
Max room extraction
1 extraction points
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
305 x 240 x 160
Sound level @3m db.(a)
Country of manufacture
Counterflow heat exchanger (PVC)
Available room sensors
Humidity, Timer, Pir
BMS - KNX
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
- Download Documentation
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight