We now offer fully design underfloor heating systems for new and refurbished homes.
All projects are designed at quotation stage by using a specialist’s CAD program to establish the heat loss calculation of each room. By designing underfloor heating in this way, we can establish if the heating is adequate for each room to which it is to be installed.
Please note – each system is priced on an individual project price so that it is directly tailored to your project. Please send us your plans referencing 'Underfloor Heating' and we will provide you with an Underfloor Heating Proposal directly tailored to you.
The profi-screed sliprail system is installed onto rigid insulation, then covered with either traditional or liquid screed.
Underfloor heading is ideal for applications along with boilers and heat pumps as the heating water is required to be only 45°.
- Premium manifolds for boilers and heat pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial, and industrial use
- Suitable for new build and retrofit
- Wireless control
- Excellent sound absorption properties
- Top quality German pipe
- Marketing leading Heatmiser Neo Stat control panels
- Easy to use pipe clip rail with no additional tools required
Suitable Floor Coverings:
- Structural timber (18-25mm)
- Polished concrete
Installing Underfloor Heating
Installation starts after the insulation later has been fitted to the sub-floor. A membrane (not supplied) is installed first if a liquid screed is to be used, containing the screed above the insulation. The edge isolation (supplied) is fitted around all perimeter walls, creating a thermal break between the floor and the outside walls.
Next, the clip rail is installed across the pipe runs, at approximated 1.5m intervals. The clip rail has barbs which simply push and lock into the insulation or have a self-adhesive backing.
Pipe work is installed following the drawings that will laid out in your plan.
Flow pipes should be fitted with conduit to reduce heat loss between manifold and the room to be heated. Cover with 50-75mm screed and allow to dry before installing floor coverings.
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Underfloor Heating distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight