Linear Duct Mounted Grille
Spiral duct mounted grilles are designed to fit directly to circular spiral duct without needing special take-off. When using to supply air, the angled hit and miss sliding damper acts as an air deflector as well as a damper.
Spiral duct mounted grilles are suitable for supply and extract airflows from spiral round air ducts. They are suitable for applications such as offices, shopping centres and any location that is using exposed ductwork.
- Available for both supply and extract airflow
- Suitable for round air ducts
- Available in a large range of sizes
- 32mm frame
- Electrostatic powder coating
Other models available by order
We can also supply spiral duct mounted grilles to your required size and colour
The standard stock colour is anodised aluminium but are also available in RAL 9010 and 9016
Depending on quantity ordered it is also possible to have the Duct grilles in any RAL colour
Up to Ø250mm size is manufactured from extruded aluminium
Cut hole out of duct with nibbler or saw and screw to round air duct
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight