Rectangular Ducting Elbow Bend (Spigot)
Rectangular Ducting Elbow Bend with Spigot comes in three different sizes:
110mm x 54mm – 100mm Elbow Bend (Spigot) - S110
204mm x 60mm – 125mm Elbow Bend (Spigot) - SP204
220mm x 90mm – 150mm Elbow Bend (Spigot) - SP220
Our range of plastic ducting is manufactured in the UK with top quality materials that will supply a durable product suitable for domestic and commercial systems
It is perfectly suited for ducting your Ventilation system, Kitchen extractor fan, bathroom fan or In-Line Extract Fans
Rectangular Ducting Elbow Bend can be used as part of long ductwork runs for a variety of purposes including – Heat Recovery Systems, whole house ventilation, passive stack vent, positive input, HVAC and air conditioning
- Manufactured in the UK
- Compact dimensions
- Perfect for flush fitting against ceilings and walls
- Provides superior airflow performance and durability versus flexible duct
- Easy to install and durable, just push-fit duct and fittings together.
- Compatible with most other manufactures
- Max / Min Temperature: +60c / -15c.
- DW/154 and meets UL94HB Flammability standard
- Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations.
- Sap Appendix Q Compliant
- Airflow performance independently tested by BSRIA or BRE.
Solid Rigid ducting is suitable for use in all buildings to provide superior airflow performance vs. comparative size rectangular or flexible pvc or Aluminium duct. Suitable to use in compliance with Part F Building Regulations.
To provide the best performance in airtightness and durability we recommend you provide greater mechanical strength to a joint by using a combination of Plastic Ducting Sealant and Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape
- Apply Duct sealant to the pipe connections
- Push together
- Apply Aluminium Duct Sealing Tape over joint
Alternatively, you can use self-sealing fittings that speed up the time taken by up to 70% and can be easily dismantled
Insulation of Ductwork
It is important that ductwork is insulated if it is in a cold area such as a loft space. The insulation should be the equivalent 25mm thick as have 0.03W/ (MK) or less thermal conductivity
This ensures that condensation doesn’t form due to the difference in air temperature inside the duct when compared to the air temperature in the cold space.
If your heat recovery system is not placed in a cold or loft space, there is still a need for insulated ducting on the intake and exhaust legs, as they will be carrying cold air into a warm space. The level of insulation can be achieved by wrapping PVC duct in a layer of 25mm duct wrap that has a silver foil face on a 25mm rockwool
It is also worth noting that foil wrap with air bubbles (bubble wrap) is no longer applicable in building control regulations
Plastic Rectangular Elbow Bend is available in three different sizes
- 110x53mm - 100mm spigot
- 204x60mm - 125mm spigot,
- 220x90mm - 150mm spigot
If you require larger ductwork we recommend you use Metal Spiral ducting and fittings due to superior strength
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Ventilation Plastic Round Ducting Specification
Round System (mm)
110x54mm - 100mm spigot
204x60mm - 125mm spigot
220x90mm - 125mm spigot
Free Area (mm²)
Spigot size (mm)
Packaged Weight (Kg)
Packaged Length (mm)
Packaged Width (mm)
Packaged Height (mm)
Temp Max (°C)
Temp Min (°C)
Pressure Loss (Pa) 15 l/s
Pressure Loss (Pa) 30 l/s
Pressure Loss (Pa) 60 l/s
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight