Semi Flexible Silencer Range
The semi flexible silencer range can be used with any ventilation system to help reduce noise ingression
The construction of these silencer consists of a multi layered, corrugated, perforated aluminium inner duct and an aluminium / polyester outer jacket. Positioned between the two layers is a 25mm thick sound absorbing material. A membrane is fitted specifically to not let any condensation pass through the wall of the inner duct, eliminating any condensation build up between the inner duct and outer jacket
Male galvanised steel connections fitted on each end, and have a rubber double lip seal fitted, this enables easy leak free joints
Due to its flexibility they are ideally used as a flexible connection between two miss aligning ducts. They can also be used to helping reduce transferred mechanical vibration or noise in ducting systems
Can be used in temperatures between -30ºC to +140ºC
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight