Salda Smarty 4X P 1.1
Residential air handling units Smarty XP bears the high energy efficiency and user-friendly control.
Universal positioning and the lowest height enable to find a place even in tight spaces. Every Smarty unit is tested for the airtightness in order to assure exceptional quality of assembly.
All the internal components (fans, actuators, heat exchanger) are made by top European producers. Smart control board enables to control all the ventilation system components.
- 82% heat recovery efficiency
- Maximum airflow rate 590m3/h
- Suitable for house sizes up to 320m2
- A class efficiency
- High quality
- A1 class airtightness
- Smart and user-friendly handling by SALDA AIR mobile app (via MB-Gateway)
- Smart unit, user friendly with use of Salda Air mobile app
- Thermal and acoustic
- Integrated Pre-Heater
- 100% summer bypass
- Dimensions – 685mm x 324mm x 1225mm
- Duct Connections – 150/160mm
- Sound Level – 59 dB(A) @ 3m
Available Control Options
- Network module – MB gateway
- S Touch control panel
- ST SA Control panel
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Number 1 leading MVHR and ventilation system specialists
- Large range of systems for domestic and commercial applications
- Authorised Salda distributors
- In-house design service
- Full technical support
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- Technical Specification
Salda 4X P 1.1
Heat Recovery efficiency %
Airflow rate Max m3/h
Airflow rate @ -Pa m3/h
588 @ 100Pa
Max dwelling size M2 @.3 ACH
Max dwelling size M2 @ .5ACH
Max room extraction
Specific fan power (lowest)
Dimensions W x H x D (mm)
G4 / G4
Pre/ Post Heater
Sound level @3m db.(a)
2 Year Parts
Country of manufacture
Boost Switch control
Interactive App Control
Internal Humidity control
Available room sensors
SAP Appendix Q
Alarm system integration
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight