Sachvac Integra is a new revolutionary central vacuum cleaner for apartments.
Install Sachvac Integra in your kitchen base or in the wall from a storage room, the dust is collected in a dust bag that is easy to access in the appliance, the dust bag can be replaced easily. The Sachvac Integra is compact but still very powerful, it is a practical central vacuum cleaner system that is ideal to be installed in a small space.
Also available at a special price is a central vacuum cleaner hose set with an on / off suction hose in the length of 8 meters. In addition to the hose, there are also various brushes and nozzles as well as a telescopic tube and a carrying bag. The hose connection can be rotated 360 degrees with this central vacuum cleaner hose. This prevents twisting of the suction hose during vacuum suction.
- Air flow: 162 m³ / h
- Airwatt: 425
- Waterlift: 2700
- Filter system: dust bag and filter
- power: 1100W
- Voltage: 240-250
- Noise level: 50 dBa
- Container volume (l): 4
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 35cm x 38mm x20mm
- Maximum recommended area: 250m²
- Maximum length of vacuum pipe: 20m
Benefits of working with BPC Ventilation
- Authorised Sachvac distributors
- In-House design service
- In-House Technical support
- Specialists in easy to install DIY systems
- 1000s of products in stock in our own warehouse
- Large showroom with working units on display
- Installer network throughout the UK and Ireland
- All systems comply to all the latest building control regulations
- 0% Finance available
BPC have years of experience in delivering equipment around the UK and other Worldwide destinations. Our dedicated dispatch team work hard to ensure the highest standards are met so that your goods arrive on-time and in pristine condition.
Our market knowledge and experience allow us to match our service to meet your requirements swiftly and safely.
We offer free delivery on any order over £200 to any mainland UK or Ireland address
Worldwide delivery is possible on almost all our products at low costs, delivery to countries outside the EU are normally delivered to the nearest customs office, port or terminal for the purchaser to collect and complete custom clearance.
Please contact us to confirm shipping cost and availability.
Delivery is available within 48-72 hrs, depending on method of transport, for hundreds of stock items.
Customers receiving a pallet delivery will be emailed on day of dispatch advising of delivery date. Parcel deliveries will be notified via email or SMS directly from DPD.
These checks are part of a unique commitment to building relationships with customers, understanding their specific delivery needs and responding to them positively and promptly.
We deliver on Service
- Key components such as ductwork and fittings plus the most popular selling MVHR units are kept in stock in our UK-based warehouse, which means that you receive the best possible delivery dates.
- All goods are expertly packed by a professional team so that your equipment is received in pristine condition ready for installation.
- All deliveries co-ordinated to suit your specific requirements and construction programme.
We only use the couriers with the highest standard of service that include
- Liam Connolly (Roadfreight) Ltd
- Speedy Freight